Chapter One

Cassandra leaned against the door frame and watched Regulus Black and Evan Rossier toss her bra back and forth. She had no doubt they thought it was Narcissa or Natalie's so she waited. They both shared impish grins which Cassandra thought was cute, not that she'd tell either of them that.

When it became boring and they dropped the bra to go snooping she continued to watch. They gave her bed a large berth, instead, they chose to go through Natalie's bedside locker, looking through her book collection.

"Oi, some of this is about sex!" Evan elbowed Regulus and the pair flicked through the book with laughs that cracked and mirth only a fifteen-year-old could muster when it came to sex.

"She knew he was great with his hands, she'd seen his wand work. But now she was wondering about what else those hands could do. The thoughts consumed her, the burning between her thighs-"

"What an awful word choice. Sounds like she's got gonorrhoea or something." Regulus interrupted Evan's dramatic reading. He always managed to sound pretentious, his heritage shining through every word he spoke.

"What's gonorrhoea?" Evan asked and Regulus chuckled at his friend's innocence.

"It's one of those S.T.I's and it causes all sorts of stuff to happen down there," Regulus told Evan and he grimaced.

"Actually it's classified as an STD but please do continue." Cassandra watched both boys flush red. They jumped about a foot apart and Evan went as far as to toss the book across the room. It landed on the edge of Narcissa's bed and then fell to the floor with a final thump.

"How long have you been there?" Regulus asked.

"For about twenty minutes now. Had to interrupt before you two really got into Natalie's book." She laughed and finally entered the room, dropping her books into her trunk.

"Does she really get off reading those things? It's all a bit wordy for me." Evan said and Cassandra laughed softly.

"You always did prefer the picture books in nursery, didn't you?" She asked and he grinned, flopping back on Natalie's bed.

"You know me, Cass, I keep it simple." He laughed and Regulus joined him. Cassandra knew the laugh Regulus was using and she knew he was going to insult Evan straight after. It was what she called his mean laugh.

"That's our Evan, simple as a circle." Regulus teased and Evan turned red all over again.

"Fuck off you, I'm a genius." Evan narrowed his eyes in anger.

"There isn't anyone in the room that is stupid enough to believe that," Regulus argued.

"Oh I'm Regulus and I'm so great because I'm a Black." Evan leaned back on Natalie's bed in a very poor imitation of Regulus.

Regulus had gone a deep red colour and Cassandra could only laugh, shrugging off her robes. She placed her wand on her bedside locker before sitting on the edge of her bed.

"It's okay Reg when we're graduated you'll be the one laughing because Evan will still be in Hogwarts, repeating his N.E.W.T's," Cassandra told him and the pair sobered up quickly.

"My mother would kill me. Killing curse and all." Evan spoke with wide eyes.

"Your mother wouldn't dare. Your father, on the other hand, he'd probably strangle you with his own two hands." Cassandra sighed.

"I was just kidding, now I'll be so worried about not failing that I'll probably fail anyway!" He insisted and Cassandra laughed.

"You won't fail your exams you knob head." Cassandra grabbed her wand and made her way from the room, heading for dinner.