Giorno Giovanna x Reader| Thats Amore~

(This is a song my father used to sing to me as a little girl. I honestly love this song, just like I love you guys. My birthday is coming up, and so is Fathers Day. Though, my father will not be home for my birthday cause of his job, so I dedicate this solely to you guys and my father. Its my birthday present but to you!

Sorry if the story seems cliché ;-;. I tried to refrain the use of stands, because I'm not really good at portraying stands in my writing. Hopefully my next story will have them! Also, There is ONE curse word used in this story. Beware. ooooooooo~ *waves arms like a spooky ghost*)

You didn't know how you felt. One moment, you were in Tuscany, looking at the silky white clouds that waved across the sky, though now it seems dull. Today was your birthday. No, you did not like parties. You absolutely despised having people crowded around you, waiting for you to open their one dollar gift, and see your fake smile. You didn't like cake because it gave you heartburn. You hated party poppers, balloons, and anything that pops or makes a sudden noise. All you wanted was to hear your dad strum his guitar and sing that familiar tune that rolled off his lips ever so lovingly.
As a little girl you were very timid, braids on each side of your (h/c) head, your big and beautiful(e/c) eyes almost seemed like you represented Italy in a Miss. Universe pageant. But they were only that bright when your father was around.

~Flashback of Childhood days~

You must admit, you were certainly a daddy's girl. (Ew not that way you sick homo-sapien) Whatever he did, you did. If he crossed his legs and read the news paper, you'd cross your legs and read a children's book, earning a small chuckle from your mom since it was always upside down. In addition, you guys looked amazingly alike! Same colored hair, eyes, skin tone, you name it. You were his Vita Mia (My life) and he was your Papà.
"Papa," You say, looking at your father, "Promise me you will always be there for me" You say with one of your signature cheeky smiles.
"Vita mia," he says, getting up from his chair and kneeling to your eye level, "I promise."

~End of flashback~

Now here you are. Your fifteenth birthday has arrived, and still no sign of your father. He was enlisted in the army, and you knew he was gone. Your mother, oh how you pitied your mom. She has been crazy for the past few months, still sending him letters, saying "he's alive, I know it!!", until having to lay her in bed, and even trying to contact his commanding officer. Though, sometimes ignorance is better.
"When the moon hits your eyes like a big pizza pie, that's Amore~" You say, humming and dancing around the fountain where you and your father once sat. He always brought his guitar and played for you on your birthday. Considering the memory, you look at the place where you two sat, and not staring at where you were going. Then, you had elegantly danced right into the chest of a boy your age, and had fallen on your tush.
"Ah, scusa! Scusa, Signorina!" (ah, sorry! Sorry, Miss!). The man who you had so rudely bumped your face into, had blonde hair in.... Interesting little donut-like shapes, and a braid in the back. He had a open chest jacket also, which totally was not Gucci. Somewhat unimpressed, you thought, 'What has the world of fashion gotten to...' you say, shaking your head.
"Here let me he-"
"I am fine, Signore." you said, picking yourself off the ground, and dusting your sundress off. (Sorry if you dont like dresses!! ;-;)
"Mia bella (My beauty), Do not come off so hard to a friendly gesture." He said, walking over to the fountain and sitting down on the little ledge, letting the cold water run through his fingers like the hair of a sea goddess. He sees that you look a little melancholy, and pats the place next to him.
"It seems there is something on your mind. Would you care to join me so we can discuss it?" You, being the nice person you are and realizing how rude you were to him, you chose to sit down next to the handsome blonde boy. Did you say handsome? Yes, and you meant it. Not only did he put his hand on the fountain next to yours, he crept his fingers so they would ghost over yours, and slowly but surely held it. You didnt know houw to act because: