Cure Beauty/Reika X Joker: I'll do anything to make you smile{EDITED}

Reika was walking home from school and decided to go to the small forest behind the town,although,she didn't know she was being watched. Reika sat down next to the pond and took out her homework. After she was done she slipped her homework back into her backpack and was about to go home until she herd a voice. "Hello beautiful" came a voice that sent shivers down her back. "Who's there?!" she looked around cautiously. She saw a figure from behind the tree.

"Show yourself!" she demanded. The figure came closer. "Hello,Cure Beauty" said the voice again. "N-n-no way!" she gasped. She finally recognised the voice. "Joker!" she shouted. She took out her Smile Pact. "No need for that Ice Princess." he took Reika's arm and threw her smile pact to the side. "What do you want?!" Reika said nervously. "I don't want anything but...I only want you." he glared at her and grabbed her waist. "W-w-what are you doing! Don't touch me!" Reika demanded. She kicked Joker and ran to her smile pact.
Quickly she transformed.

"Snowing, falling, gathering, a noble heart! Cure Beauty!" called out Reika.

Cure Beauty took out her ice sword and started hitting her sword up against Jokers. "Ugh! I'm not here to fight you,you're so stubborn!" he yelled. "Then what are you here for then?" questioned Cure Beauty. Joker teleported behind her. "Cmon Cure Beauty I've already told you." he whispered in her ear. He pushed her down then got on top of her. "Ugh! Let me go!" demanded Cure Beauty. "Why should I,aren't you enjoying this?" he smiled at me and picked his lips.

"Just...get off me! Now!" said Cure Beauty slipping out from under him. She tried flying away but Joker grabbed her foot  and she landed with an "oof!". "Ugh! What do you really want!" Cure Beauty said getting inpatient. She felt Joker behind her and when she turned to face him he teleported again. He did the same move again. "Get off me! Why do you keep doing this?!" Argued Cure Beauty. "Just...stay still!" Joker argued back. Cure Beauty calmed down for a bit until Joker leaned in,causing their noses to touch. "What are you do-" Cure Beauty's words became cut off once Joker kissed her. Cure Beauty started blushing like crazy. Joker let go and smiled at her. "Liked that?" he whispered to her. Cure Beauty backed away from him and Joker teleported behind her. He grabbed her waist. "Gah! What the heck are you doing!" Cure Beauty said furiously. "Just making you feel good." he said and began stroking her hair. "Don't touch my hair or!" threatened Cure Beauty. "Or what?" smiled Joker and licked her hair. "Stop touching my hair!" she cried. "As you wish my Ice Princess." he stopped stroking and licking her hair but didn't stop holding her waist. "Cmon,you have to like this." he whispered in her ear. He started hugging her tight. "Ugh! How is hugging me going to make me like this!" cried Beauty. "Ok how about this?". Joker held Beauty's waist,he placed Beauty's arms around his neck and he made their noses touch."Like it now?" he smirked. "M-m-maybe..." she said blushing. "I knew you'd like It" he smiled. They both shared a kiss before Joker had to go. "I love you.." he whispered in Beauty's ear. "Love you too..." she said back. "See you soon..." A flurry of cards came up and Joker disappeared. Cure Beauty changed and headed home.

 Cure Beauty changed and headed home