How it started. { Edited }

It was a boring Friday night in the Avenger Tower. I know right? How is it boring its the Avenger Tower?

Well, it was terribly boring.

Steve was reading a book about modern homes. Clint was cleaning an arrow, Natasha was cleaning her guns.

Thor was eating pop tarts, Wanda was making something. Pietro was sleeping, while Vision was reading about Asgard.
And Sam was messing with Bucky. Bruce was in the lab, and You were with Loki in his room. Why? Because you needed help controlling your abilities that closely related to his magic.

" Okay, that's it Y/ N, LOKI! Come here," Tony yelled.

" Okay!, " Y/n yelled back. 

By this time everyone was looking at Tony wondering what he was doing.

" We are going to have an Avenger fun night, " Tony said.

" What's that?" Y/n asked.

" Where we play games that he chooses," Steve said.

" Sounds like fun."

" Trust me Y/n. It is not." Loki said shaking his head.

" Ignore him Y/n, he's just a fun sponge," Tony said holding a glass of whiskey.

" What's the first game? " Loki asked begrudgingly but on the inside silently hoping it was not Seven Minutes in Heaven.

But luck was never on Loki's side so...

" How about Seven minutes in heaven," Clint suggested.

Tony smiled then looked at the three ladies in the room, " Alright who's first!"

" I say let Y/n go first since I and Wanda have played before, " Natasha said smirking at the h/c.

" Thanks, Natasha I love you too, " Y/n said sarcastically rolling her eyes at the redheaded assassin.

" Okay, then. Nat, can you get me the hat?" Clint asked her.

" Sure," Natasha said grabbing a random hat and handing it to Clint.

" Alright now, who doesn't want to play?" Tony asked.

Vision and Sam raised there hands.

" Okay then the rest of you are in, " Clint said.

Tony then grabbed the hat from Clint and walked over to you.

" Okay, here you go. Draw out an item." Tony said smiling.

And so the fun began as you reached into the hat.