*

The living room of the Pangilinan household still had lights on. Anthony and Maricel's second daughter had her friend Y/N come over, and the two were still up chatting about various subjects, ranging from their homeworks, to shoes, and to how tadpoles grow to be frogs. Everyone was aware of their sleepover except the eldest son, who just got home from work.

"Hannah? What are you still doing up?" Donny asked his sister as he noticed her sitting down on the living room rug, leaning against dozens of pillows.

"Oh, hi kuys. We're having a sleepover. Diba y/n?" Hannah said, looking over to her best friend, who was wrapped in the cosiest blanket, sipping a steaming mug of chamomile tea, for she refused to drink hot chocolate.

"Well, parang hindi naman sleep over yung ginagawa niyo, but a stay awake over eh." He said, walking over to them, joining his sister and stealing pieces of her candy.

Hannah rolled her eyes, "Go away nga kuya, can't you see that y/n and I are bonding?"

He made a face at his younger sister, causing y/n to laugh quietly. Not enough to be heard upstairs, but enough for the nineteen year old to hear.

He scooted over to where y/n was, wrapping an arm around her. "Well y/n likes my prescence. Diba?" He turned to look at her, her rosy cheeks from the cold aircon giving him a warm feeling inside.

She laughed a little louder this time. "Well, I don't mind, pero I still prefer na kaming dalawa lang ni Hannah."

"See! I told you, now go, shoo." Hannah said, pushing her brother away from them, but he stayed rooted to the spot.

Arm still around y/n, he reached for the remote control by the coffee table and turned on the tv, surfing the channels until he stopped at an old school movie of his mom and y/n's dad, who were a tambalan back then.

"Uy oh my gosh, si papa ba yan? He looks so young, hala wait I'll take a picture." The girl said, setting down her mug and untangling herself from the blanket, the cold air attacking her feet and legs. She quickly unlocked her phone and took a snapshot of her father, to show him for later.

She settled back into her blanket, wrapping it tight on her freezing limbs.

The three became immersed into the movie, cuddling up together, with Donny at the center, his arm around y/n with her head on his shoulder and Hannah leaning on his chest, his other arm embracing her protectively. Blankets and pillows surrounded the three, and they watched the movie, thankful that it was just starting.

A few minutes after midnight, Maricel walked downstairs to check on her daughter and her best friend, only to find them asleep, her daughter on the couch, and surprisingly, her son and y/n, who she already considered her daughter, cuddled up in blankets, Donny's arms around her and y/n's face on his chest. She smiled warmly, tiptoeing to the scene, kissing Hannah on the forehead and collecting the mugs of hot chocolate (and y/n's tea) and leaving them be.

The three were woken up the next morning by the youngest Pangilinan. Solana was shaking her sister and calling their names to wake them up.

Y/n drowsily raised her head up from where it rested, blinking away the sleep. Something moved from underneath her and she realised that she was practically on top of Donny. She tried to move, but his arms enclosed around her form, his hands clasping her waist, preventing her from moving. She shook him instead.

"Donny. Huy Dons wake up, it's almost noon." She said to the sleeping boy, his hair a mess and a hint of dried drool at the corner of his full lips. She smiled at his adorable face.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled, turning to his side, bringing y/n with him.

"Oh my gosh," she breathed out, crushed under the weight of her best friend's brother. While she struggled to get up, Hannah finally awoke, tackling Solana and hugging her.

Solana's squeal was enough to make Donny wake up, only to realise he was in a compromising position with his siter's best friend.

"Ay, teka lang." He scrambled to get off her, failing to do so since they were still wrapped in a blanket.

"Ano ba yan kuys, I just sleep and you're making a move on y/n already, hay nako." She giggled with Solana, standing up to go to the kitchen, where her dad was, serving pancakes.

Y/n blushed, muttering excuses and trying to escape the blankets. Something told Donny that the red on her face wasn't the cold anymore.

As they finally got up, Donny spoke.

"As fun as that was, I need to take a shower. You up for a 'next time'?" He said in a joking manner, but y/n didn't pick up on that. Instead, she blushed profusely, her face going from a slight pink flush into a blazing red mess.

Donny laughed at her and out of nowhere kissed her temple. Shocked by his own actions, the boy himself turned pink, and excused himself to take a shower.

Y/n stood there frozen on the living room carpet in a dazed state, surrounded by numerous pillows and the mischievous blanket.

"Hay nako y/n. Just date already, sus ginoo." Hannah suddenly said from behind her, snapping her out of it. She turned around and talked to her best friend.

"You saw that, right? I mean, di ako nagha-hallucinate diba?" She asked, still in shock from the contact of Donny's lips on the side of her head.

"Tsk tsk. Let's eat na bes," Hannah said, linking arms with the poor girl and dragged her to their marble kitchen island, where two plates of Anthony's pancakes awaited them. "you can tell me all about it over dad's pancakes. A lot of kwento will be happening."

1010 words
.
Hi guys! I hope you liked this little imagine, and I'll try updating at least twice a week, kasi school doesn't start until July for me naman eh. Give this book all the love and sufforth please ♡  labyu mwah :*