Study Time and Wars

This is a college au where Tsukki,
Kuroo, and Bokuto-san are sharing an apartment together while attending the same university...😎

"Shut the fuck up Bokuto!" Kuroo yelled at the owl-like man.

At this very moment Bokuto thought it would be the perfect time to start his daily shower, that also includes his rambunctious singing to pair with Kuroo studying for Mid-term week. And Kuroo was not happy with the distraction.

Kuroo grit his teeth in frustration as Bokuto's singing got louder and more off tune, making the sound echo off the apartment walls, much to Kuroo's distaste. Kuroo ripped pieces off his scrap paper and put it in his ears as a lame attempt of shutting out the horrible singing.

While Kuroo sat in agony over his friend's singing, Tsukki lied in his room peacefully, with his headphones on along with his strawberry face mask, tuning out Bokuto skillfully.

Kuroo had enough. He got up from his spot on the roller chair and stomped his way to the kitchen. He smiled maliciously as he put in two bowls flour and eggs, setting up the perfect plan to shut the owl boy up.

He creeped into the bathroom just as he heard the water turn off, and when Bokuto just pulled the shower curtain to step out, Kuroo threw the powdery and slimey contents at Bokuto making him let out a girly shriek.

Kuroo stifled his laughter at Bokuto's appearance, but was soon caught off guard at baby oil being squirted on his face. Kuroo gasped but retaliated quickly squirting toothpaste at Bokuto.

"Oh, it is so on now!" Bokuto said letting out a battle cry.

It soon turned into a full blown war; toilet paper flying in all directions, shampoo in every corner in the bathroom, until they heard the door open, to reveal a confused, and slightly irritated Tsukki.

With his face mask still on Bokuto and Kuroo screamed at his appearance.

"What happened to your face Tsukki?!" Bokuto exclaimed, making Tsukki wince at the loud voice.

"First off, what are you two jack-asses doing, secondly, what the fuck did you do to the bathroom, and lastly, it's called a face mask stupid, get with the generation-"

Tsukki said looking them up and down with disgust apparent on his face. "-Ugh, and some cleanliness will you, you guys are total slobs."

Tsukki turned on his heel leaving Kuroo and Bokuto to clean the mess that they made, and having Kuroo forget all about his Mid-terms he was studying for.

Author's Note:
Hahaha Tsukki's done with their shit!😂😂