Street Walker~ Chapter 4

He grabbed my arm and walked the way I came from.

"What are you doing?" He yelled at me. I couldn't breathe.

"I I had to leave." I said.

"No." He shook his head. I looked around seeing no one was there. No one can save me. But save me from what? I can't believe I ran right into him.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand this time and held it as he walked back towards the house.

"Please. I can't go back there."

"I'm the reason you left aren't I?" He said. I nodded.

"And I just can't stay." I said back.

"Look. When I had sex with you I didnt know what I was doing. I was horny and I wanted to scare you. I like when girls are scared of me because that makes me over power them. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be that way." So he was actually a nice guy... Who would've known?

"So you guys aren't gonna be mean?" I asked shakily. He nodded slightly but he seemed to remember something.

"But there's this thing." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Ugh it's nothing." He mumbled back. I tried to wriggle out of his grip once more but I couldn't release myself. He was too strong.

"Stop struggling." He said. We finally made it back to the house.

"Back to hell." I mumbled. Harry smacked my butt.

"Oww." I mumbled. He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes. We walked through the front door, seeing 4 sets of red, bloodshot eyes.

"Oh my god." They said in unison.

"Guys, I found her." Harry said. They all jumped on me making me fall to the ground. They all kissed me on my cheeks and hugged me.

"We thought you were dead." Louis said.

"I thought I lost you." Liam teared up. I hugged them back at their words. They really care about me... Ugh how am I gonna leave now.

"I can't breathe." I said. They immediately got off. I realized Harry wasn't around. Liam helped me up and rapped his arms around me once more.

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again..."

"I know. You don't have to baby me. I'm 16." I said to him. He gripped me tighter.

"Please don't leave us." He whispered. I almost started crying but held it back. Why did I leave? Oh yeah because of this. The love I was receiving.

"Liam. I. Nevermind." I said. He let go and looked at me and mouthed 'talk later' I just nodded up to him.

"Hey um do you guys want to do something?" Niall asked. The guys were kinda questioning if I would leave again or not.

"We have to keep an eye on her." Harry pointer to me like I was some toy.

"I'm not a fucking dog." I spat. They all gave me glares.

"Sorry." I said looking down.

"Why don't you guys go do something? I'll just stay here and watch her." Liam spoke up. Harry nodded along with everyone else. I just stared down to the ground.

"We will be back later. Maggie. Be good." Harry said seriously. I just ignored him. They shut the door leaving me with Liam. I prayed he wouldn't ask about my escape.

"Are you hungry?" He questioned. I just shook no. He walked away giving me space. I was shocked. How could I be back here? I almost got away. I couldn't fight back the tears anymore. I curled up on the couch and just let my tears go.

After a few minutes my crying decreased enough for me to get off the couch. I creeped up the stairs and walked into the first room on the left. I hadn't explored all that much. The room was dark and didn't look too messy. I turned on the light and changed my mind. I couldn't even see the floor. I looked around and noticed a bed, dresser, and a floor lamp. Then I looked to my left and saw a longboard. I got really excited because I hadn't rode one in the longest time. I picked it up and ran downstairs. I reached for the front door when i realized I couldn't leave. They locked the door from the inside. Ugh.

"Liam!!!" I yelled. He ran down the stairs fast and looked scared.

"Yes love?" His face relaxed.

"Can I please go ride?"

"Maggie, that's Zayn's board I don't know if he will be okay with it. You know how to ride?"

"Duh." I said. He smiled and agreed.

"Go ahead." He unlocked the door with a special key and walked with me out to the road. The biggest grin found it's way to my face and I was smiling ear to ear skating away. I didn't have a care in the world. That was until I hit a rock. I heard Liam screaming but it was distant. My last thought was

"wow I could go for a hamburger right now",

before I passed out.