*

*

***

*

*

"Wait, wait, Dawn, you're not doing this to me; you can't do this to me. You don't ditch me and leave me with your brother, for your boyfriend, Dawn!" I practically cried as I emphasized on the word brother.

See, it's a Saturday, fairly typical, but I'm gonna be spending half of my day with Dean just so we could get started on the basic stuff for the project. Dawn was supposed to come, but then she called me at the eleventh hour saying she decided to go to the movies with her boyfriend. I'm her best friend, hello?!

No, it's not that I'm a girl who's overly-obsessive with her best friend. It's just, Dawn made a promise with me, saying that she'd come to join in with the discussion at the same time earning some ideas so she could do it with her partner, but then she broke the promise, and promises aren't meant to be broken, right?

"Well, do it, then. Besides, it will just be today you two will be alone. Then after that, you two will have a family together," then I imagined her smirking, "though the kids aren't biological."

"God, Dawn! Gross, I hate your brother so much I actually fear touching him! Ugh, the next time you need me, I'm so ditching you like how you ditched me!" I was way too furious to hear her continue talking so I hung up and threw my phone across the room. And being the awesome phone it is, it didn't break; just a few scratches here and there, but nothing big.

And I am a weird nerd.

"So I heard someone hates me so much that she couldn't stand staying in the same room with me?" That irritating, so annoying voice appeared right behind me, and I heaved a sigh.

"Just get your bottom here and let's get started on this project," I muttered under the breath, hopefully loud enough for him to hear, which he did, which made him give out another dumb comment.

"So I see you can't wait for the baby," he chuckled as he stared at me, "well, we got to have sex before creating one, and you delivering it after nine months. Or earlier, if that baby, or foetus is pre-mature."

I gasped as my arm circled my tummy instinctively, "Don't curse my future child and don't go all smart-bottom on me! And don't think dirty anymore!"

"Oh, so then we shall think clean from now on," he rubbed his palms together and wiggled his eyebrows, still staring at me. "But I can't stop thinking about hot girls. Especially since I'm stuck with you here, now, alone, I need a hot babe! Not a...flat-chested, geeky nerd...if they both held the same meaning."

"Gee, I appreciated that, Dean," I muttered under my breath, suddenly feeling rather self-conscious about myself. It just never feels good when someone calls you things you know you already are. It's just...sad. And then the tears are threatening me now. Geesh, I have to stop being so emotional!

"Aw, poor baby, don't cry, you know I'm flatter than you," I had a feeling he was pouting and he was putting on a cute baby act, which may I say, wasn't helping at all. That just made me more upset because my chest just got compared to a guy's chest! Especially a guy who plays football. Now, how is that something that would make me feel better?

All of a sudden, Dean fell silent while I forced my tears back into my eyes. After a few agonizing minutes which felt like forever, my eyes were clear and I managed to force out a few steady words.

"Let's get started, okay? We don't need to go through this pathetic talk." I turned to him with my eyebrows raised.

"Why? Scared of being teased on?" He crossed his arms and crossed his legs at the same time with a smirk plastered on his face.