13

*trigger warning in this chapter. mentions/actions of self harm and depressing thoughts. read at your own risk, and stay safe my peeps*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anti POV

I wake up the next morning sore as fuck. Mark really did a number on me last night.... Anyways, I try to get up, only to realize mark had a strong grip on me. I manage to wiggle my way out of his grasp, and get out of bed, just to fall the ground with a wimper. Mark must of heard, cus he woke up.

"Anti? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Ohmygod anti what-" he babbled on.

"Mark, im ok! My arse is just sore." I interrupted him.

"Oh, ok let me help you." He said scurrying to me.

"Ok"

He helped me up off the ground, and down the stairs.

"Watcha want for breakfast antiboy?"

"Mark you dont have to-"

"But I want to."

"Fine. Waffles please!" I said like a child. He giggle and went to the kitchen as I sat down on the couch.

After mark had finished making my breakfast, we sat down at the dining room table, and ate. mark was an amazing cooker, he spoils me too much.

jack had eventually came downstairs.

"heya guys!" he greeted us cheerfully.

"hi." I replied. I knew that jack had feelings for mark, he was just too afraid to admit them. and if he did, I swear- clam down anti, I need not to think things ,like this.

"sorry I hadn't been around lately, I had to get a new job to support everything goin on, as my channel has plummeted."

"jack, don't work yourself to death. i'll get a job as well, so you don't have to do everything by yourself. and I need a job anyways, ya know to get back on my feet and move out." mark said.

the way he said that, he had so much care in his voice. and cant he just stay here? we have plenty of room! he doesn't need a job, jack can do it. I felt myself breaking down on the inside, so I got up and excused myself to the bathroom.

mark doesn't need you

stop!

stop what anti? you know its true...

no its not! go away! I don't need you again!

mark is better off with jack anyways. you don't deserve him. who'd want a fuck up like you?

I felt tears prick my eyes, there was no point in holding them back. I started crying, as these uncontrollable thoughts kept coming into my head. I didn't need this, not again at least. back in high school, it was like this. every night. the scars are still there, mostly faded though. at this point, I was scared of what I could do to myself. I lifted my sleeves to reveal my faded scars.

do I really want to do this? do I need to?

yes you do

shut up!

come on, anti. you know you want to oh so badly.

shut up! please don't make me do this again!

its the only way~

I had lost that battle in my head. I got up from the ground, and walked to the sink. looking at myself in the mirror, more thoughts came up, but I pushed them to the back of my head. instead, I opened the medicine cabinet, and moved around some things, until I came across a razor blade. I looked at it, remembering back to high school. I started to cry and went to sit down on the toilet. I rolled up my sleeves once more, since they had fallen back down.

here goes nothing.

I thought as I pushed the blade against my skin and dragged it across. blood started to come out, and travel down my arm as I made more cuts up and down both my arms. when I finished, I washed off my arms, flinching at the stinging feeling.

there was a knock at the door and I started to panic. i quickly pulled down my sleeve and put the blade back in the cabinet. i flushed the toilet, acting like i was using the bathroom.

"Anti? are you ok in there?" it was mark.

i wiped my eyes, and answered.

"yeah, i-I'm ok" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"are you sure?" he said opening the door.

"yeah" i said putting on a fake smile.

mark hugged me.

"baby, I'm going to get a job, so we can move out together. "

"O-ok.. "

"baby are you sure your ok?"

"yes mark! I'm fine babe don't worry"

he seemed to be taken aback by my sudden outburst. he just nodded his head and went downstairs.

~~~~~~timeh skipeh~~~~~~~

"Hey anti?" Mark asked me while cooking dinner.

"Hm?" I looked up at him, ignoring my thoughts for now.

"You wanna go out to that new restaurant tonight?"

"Sure babe" i smiled at him.

time skip to before da dateee

i was tryin to find an outfit for mine and marks date. he told me to dress up fancy, so i picked out a black dress shirt, black dress pants, and dress shoes. i looked in the mirror, and fixed my messy green hair. i smiled lightly, as this was the best i could get.

i went dowstairs to find mark waiting for me. i paused, and staired at him. he looked....amazing. he had on a red tux with a black tie, and his hair was styled to the side more fancily than normal.

"earth to anti?" mark snapped me out of my trance.

" oh. you look.... amazing."

"not as amazing as you baby"

i blushed at his compliment. and with that we walked out the door, and started walking to the fancy place we would be eatin at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

fucking 1000 words for you guys....

anyways, THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 700 FUCKIN READS!

MA YA PROUD OF ME?!

anyways, im sorry about the little incedent with anti, i just need an excuse for some drama later on.

sooo, what will happen with anti and mark on their date?

will mark find out about anti?

what about jack?

find out in the next chapter!!!

that you guys so much for reading, and if you liked this chapter,PUNCH that like button in the FACE like a BOSS! and i will see all you peepls in the next chapter! BYEEEEEE!!!!!!