Chapter Two // Formally Meeting Mr. Player

Nicole Sanders

When I finally managed to gather myself and get rid of all my tears, I trudged my way indoors.

Empty and cold.

I had to wait awhile before anyone would be home. My mom was still working and Travis was still at baseball practice.

I walked upstairs, dumping my book bag into the corner of my room and I changed out my clothes into something comfy. I figured one of my dads old t-shirts would definitely suffice.

I put my hair up into a messy top knot and I walked my way back down stairs. I should probably start to cook for my mom, I pulled out all the things I needed to make dinner. When
I unexpectedly heard a loud ass knock at the front door. "Who in the world?" I asked my self as I set the can of green beans down.

I made my way down the hall way over to the door.

There was another knock.

"I'm coming!" I yelled at the person.

I opened the door and instantly realized who it was before me. Oh this should be great.

"Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically.

A strong scent seemed to fill the air and made my heart flutter. Something was trying to tell me something but I couldn't understand.

There he was, and in all his fuck boy glory ness.

Logan Elliot.

"Helloooo." I sang as I snapped my finger I fort of his face trying to get him to speak instead of stare at me.

"Uh what? Oh sorry, yeah hey are you Nicole Sanders?" He shook his head and asked me.

"Last time I checked, that would be me." I smiled awkwardly.

"I'm Logan. Logan Elliot, I heard you were my partner for that project thing in AP American History." He spoke softly to me.

"Im guessing Colton told you, but yeah I'm your partner." I replied nonchalantly.

There was another awkward moment of silence before he growled at me. Kinda like I've been doing recently. "What in the-" I start to say before he rudely cuts me off.

"Who's shirt is that?" He grits his teeth.

I looked at him funny and started to laugh. Is this boy okay or on drugs? I'm confused.

"My fathers." I replied curtly.

"Oh." He relaxed up and put a smile back on his face. Okay well that's not weird at all.

"So Natalie, how come I haven't seen you around?" He asks me. Oh I don't know, because you're too busy fucking girls to notice a geek like me.

"I don't get noticed much. I'm very over looked all the time." I tell him that instead of what I originally wanted to tell him.

"Well I should get going, but it was nice meeting you Angel. Can't wait for our little week together." He smirks and kisses my hand.

A tingly sensation crept its way up my arm. "See you tomorrow." He smiles as he retreats back to his car. I glare for a second then walk back inside to start on dinner once more.

By the time everyone was home and settled in for the night my mother and I sat down to talk about my trip. She's really excited for me and is hoping all my hard work pays off for this senior project. She was eager to sign the forms and even ran around the house trying to find her digital camera for me so I could take pictures at the park for her. Eventually I made my way upstairs and flopped onto my bed, letting sleep take me away.

Like originally, this was a very short chapter and it will remain. Remember to check out my other works and to go follow my back up account Tissa_1994_ 

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And Fan