"It's okay if you can't tell me, Noor. I will talk to Alpha." I said. He swiftly nodded.

"I suggest speaking with him sooner than later." He urged and when we emerged in the dining room again. Titus was standing around talking to people. Dinner was over.

He stood out above everybody in this room. I wasn't sure if it was because of the bond we share but I could pick him out in a room with a hundred people. He was just tall and big. His aura radiates his power. He turned to look at me when he felt my eyes on him and my heart picked up speed. Staring into his eyes, my body moved to stand next to him.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close as he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "You were gone for a very long time. I was afraid you were at war with the toilet."

"No." I simply said. My mind was still swirling with Amelia's words as I glanced around the room. My eyes landed on her again. She was staring at us. I broke my eyes away from her and glanced back at Titus. He was looking at me oddly.

There was no denying, I wanted and needed Titus. My wolf couldn't face losing this bond. I don't know why but it felt like it would hurt more if I let him go. As if he noticed the misery I felt he turned to cup my cheek as he looked into my eyes.

"What is wrong?" He asked, his voice filled with concern.

"Nothing." I said quietly and he shook his head as his hand dropped from my cheek to grab my wrist. He pulled me away from everyone as we walked back up the steps.

When we reached our floor, he opened our bedroom door and when we both entered he closed it behind me. Then he turned to look at me.

"I can feel something is wrong." He said as he approached me as he cupped both of my cheeks. "Tell me."

"Is Amelia your true mate?" I asked and he stiffened. His eyes turned hard and he let out a growl. He was about to turn away from me when I grabbed his elbow. "Tell me, Titus."

"I told you to leave it and I would tell you tonight." He growled angrily.

"It is night and news flash, I have waited long enough! It is time you tell me, Titus. Tell me now." I ordered angrily. His eyes flared up in defiance and his Alpha power radiates in tremendous wave at me. It if was anyone else they would run the other way the minute the wave hit them but it was me. I met his eyes head on.

"Do not order me around, Patience. Keep in mind who is Alpha here." He gritted out and I ran my tongue over my teeth angrily. The urge to bite was overwhelming. He was pissing me off.

"I understand you are Alpha but who am I to you?" I asked.

"You are my Luna and my mate." He growled viciously and his eyes turned black.

My eyes softened and sadness drowned my body as I looked up at him. "That is the thing, Titus. I am not your mate."

He growled again and I saw a flash of his canines. He was getting angrier and his wolf was not happy with my statement. He wanted to make his presence known. He was becoming hostile. He moved to grip my arms tightly in his as he pulled me up close to him. My lips were inches away from here.

"You are mine." He growled out ferociously. "You will be no one else's but mine. Do you understand?"

I looked up into his eyes that were dark as the night, I wanted to tell him yes but there was Amelia. She stood in the back of my mind. I shook my head.

He snapped his jaw and I saw his body tremble. "Patience."

"Why did you do it?" I asked. "Why did you reject her?"

"How did you know?" He asked looking angrier. "Who told you?"

"Tell me. You haven't answered my question." I retorted. He answered my question with one of his own. That wasn't going to pass by me easily. I wanted answer.

"I don't want to talk about her right now." He snapped as his black eyes stared down at me. His grip on my arms was hurting me now. "You're mine, Patience."

"I'm not yours." I said quietly and he growl loudly. It was the loudest I have heard him. I think the whole house heard him. He yanked me into his arms as he wrapped his thick muscular arms around me. His nose trailed down to my pulse. I remained rigid and still in his arms as soon as I felt the familiar heated sparks go through me. I can see the way his jaw ticked and the way he was growling told me his wolf was on the surface. He snapped his jaw close to my pulse and then suddenly he let me go. I turned to see his canine elongated.

"Stop..." I whispered softly. "Please, all I want is to understand."

He covered his mouth with his hand to stop him from biting me. He growled and walked out of the bedroom quickly. I looked at him until he disappeared. I inhaled sharply. I don't know why I was feeling this way when I was with him. Why was I feeling such a strong bond with him? How can this even be possible when I already have a mate?

Exhausted from all the emotions flying around me, I walked to the balcony in his bedroom and sat on the floor as I watched the moon shine down at us. Silently, I begged for some kind of answer since I wasn't getting any here. I hoped that Moon Goddess herself can tell me what was going on with Titus and I as well as Amelia. Hopefully, Moon Goddess will take pity and answer my silent prayer.

I leaned my head back and looked at the moon. Slowly, my eyes began fluttering and it didn't take long before sleep took over.

I appeared in a room with a beautiful young woman dressed in a red deep v-neck gown. Her hair black as the night trailing down her back as she was concentrating hard and murmuring under her breath as she looked out her window at the moon.

"Hello?" I said as I approached her. She didn't look up at me. She continued murmuring and when I got closer I heard what she said.

"One truer than their hearts, one where resistance will be futile, one that is stronger and will not depart. Together, they will become the ultimate mates--bonded by fate for eternity. A bond stronger than all, a bond that has always been tied as one."

I frowned as I moved to stand in front of her. "Hello?"

She was truly beautiful. Her delicate pale skin and heart shape face made her look very young but her golden wolf eyes told me she was wiser than what her image perceived. She turned to me and spoke again.

"One truer than their hearts, one where resistance will be futile, one that is stronger and will not depart. Together, they will become the ultimate mates--bonded by fate for eternity. A bond stronger than all, a bond that has always been tied as one."

"I don't understand." I whispered.

"You need to allow your mind to see it, Patience. See what I have given you." She whispered and it was then I knew who she was.