Preview

Hen 🏃❤ : Can you come over ?

Me : Omw

I immediately get up despite the fact that it's 12 am and I still have school and an extra credit essay to finish. I throw on a pair of black biker shorts and a cropped black hoodie over my bra. I fix up my hair into a pineapple ponytail on top of my head. I grab my house keys and phone. I exit the house through my window and walk the 3 minutes to Henry's house. I look up at his window to find the lights off. 

Me : Where are you ?

Hen 🏃❤ : In bed, window's open. My lamp is on.

I look at the window and this time I notice a faint light source. I shrug and climb up to his window. I get inside and close the window behind me. I make my way over to Henry's bed, plopping down on the end closest to me. He's sitting cross legged, with a serious look on his face and a slight pout. He's wearing navy blue basketball shorts and a grey muscle tee. I forgot how hot he is.

"Henry." I say and he looks up at me. His stare is really sharp, it's like he's trying to see through my clothes.

"Sorry, um can I ask you something ?" He asks timidly with an unfamiliar yet hot, gravelly voice. Whatever is bothering him must be pretty serious, he's out of it right now.  I just nod my head. He bites his lip which I will admit is pretty freaking sexy. Oh gosh, my best friend needs my help and I'm over here thinking about how hot he is. He then purses his lips, closes his eyes tight and puts his head down so it's hanging a little and his hair follows.

"Can we have sex?" He asks and I choke on my own spit. His eyes shoot open and he instantly jumps near me. He pats my back and passes me a bottle of water from I don't know where. I stop coughing and take a sip. I feel his breath on my neck. I move over slightly so we're not as close to each other.

"Where'd that come from?" I ask him.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He admits, looking me in the eyes. I hate that he's being so honest and open.

"What about Bianca?" I inquire.

"She's actually why I can't stop thinking about you. She told me she's ready for the next step. However when she tried to persuade me into doing it by telling me to imagine what it'd be like, I instantly saw you." Henry states again staring me directly in the eyes. I stand up and really put some space between us. He moves towards me but I throw my water bottle at him, he just gives me the "really?" look after he ducks.

"I'm leaving." I declare, cutting off our eye contact and I walk towards the window. I feel myself being scooped up and placed on top of the little ledge, elevated floor thing. Henry stands in between my legs and he's holding my waist. He's got this mischievous sparkle in his eye and his lips are dangerously close to mine.

"I want you, please let me have you." He says in a voice even sexier and rougher than before. I've imagined so many times what this would sound like and my imagination wasn't even close. His eyes dare me to say no. I find myself looking at his lips.

"Okay." I squeak out and he smashes his lips right onto mine. His hands move from being on my waist to my back, pulling me closer to him. One hand slips under my sweater and rests on my upper back. Out of nowhere he bites my lip and I gasp. Before I can react to the sting, he's messing with me. Our tongues become engaged in absorbing each other. I tilt my head to get better access and I feel him breathing out of his nose. We both pull away and I feel as though I can breathe again. I touch my lip and hold it out as if to some way try to see it. I look up to see Henry's jaw clenched and his eyes seem to have lost the boyish sparkle it once had. That sparkle was replaced with a darkness that hungered for me. He smiled devilishly at me and I knew I was in for it. He picked me up, holding me by my butt and planted me on his bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed down from my cheek to my clavicle. He sucked along my collarbone and up my neck. I just lie in utter amazement, trying to moan as low as possible. It all just feels so good. Without noticing it, I'd wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Henry, move your arm." I breathe out as though I'd just finished track practice. Henry stops his amazing lip movement and looks at me puzzled. " Your muscles are putting a little too much pressure down there." I say, regaining my breath a bit. Henry smirks at me.

"That's not my arm." He says and I gasp. I raise my eyebrow and he nods his head. I am sooo utterly shook right now. I'm in deep doo doo.

!!!!❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖❤❤❤❤!!!!*******^^^^^^^^^^^^************^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N So what do you guys think ? Should I continue this or scrap it ? I'm pretty proud of it and I like it but I usually like all of my ideas so I'm invalidating my opinion for right now. Aside from that thanks for reading if you read, sorry if you didn't like it and yay if you did !