Chapter 19: Broken soul.

Skylar was holding herself down with excitement, she could litterly feel her heartbeat.
Liam put his hand on the handle and gave her a strange look, but she couldn't tell what he was feeling.
Liam was still holding Skylars hand, wich she found odd, but she didn't pull away.
He turned the handle slowly, and mumbled something under his breathe, wich Skylar couldn't make out.

She was a little confused now, because Liam was acting so... strange, maybe he's just stressed, she thought.
Skylar still had a huge smile on her face, and her eyes were bright ocean blue, she started to tap her foot on the floor, in excitement.
Liam opened the door fast.
Her eyes scanned the room, until they layed on something unbelievable.
Eleanor.
Louis and Eleanor.
Skylar gasped in disbelief, but only loud enough that Liam could hear.
Her breathing became unsteady, and her lips started trembling,
She raised her shaking hand to cover her mouth as the tears started to whell up in her eyes.
Liam turned his head away from her, and looked to see what she saw that could make her cry.
Even though he already knew.

Liams eyes widened at what he was seeing.
Eleanor pushed up against Louis, on the wall, her hands all over his body.
And he just looked, lost, defenceless.
And before I could interupt, Eleanor pushed her lips on Louis, and suprisingly, Louis kissed back, for a moment at least.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Louis P.O.V.

When the interview was over, i headed straight for my dressing room.
I didn't want to see anyone.
I didn't want to talk to anyone.
I just wanted to be alone.
I walked into my dressing room, and sunk into the couch.
I closed my eyes, and took a deep breathe, enjoying the silence.
That was, until i heard a knock at the door.
*knock knock*
"Go away, please" I said, trying not to sound to rude.
"Louis?" I heard a familiar female voice say.
I spent a moment trying to remeber where i heard that voice before, and then it hit me.
Eleanor.
"Eleanor" I whispered to myself.
"Louis..can I, can I come in?" She asked.
I debated wiether i should let her in, but i came to a conclusion that a little talk wouldn't hurt. Plus i was very curious to what she had to say, aswell.
I got up, and took a deep breathe, before answering the door.
I opened the door.
"What?" I asked, i probably sounding cold.
A smile grew upon her face.
"I missed you." She said, whilst batting her eyelashes.
I raised my eyebrow, and walked over to the sink to pour myself a glass of water.
She let herself in, and closed the door seductively behind her.
I was in the middle of filling my cup with water when she came up beside me and turned of the tap, took the cup out of my hand, put it down on the sink.
"I missed you." She said, looking into my eyes.
I sighed.
"Eleanor" I said sincerly, closing my eyes.
"You want me.. don't you?" She asked, smirking.
"No, I don't." I said.
"Oh really?" She said, raising an eyebrow, and walking closer to me.
Every step she took closer, i took one back, until i couldn't anymore. My back was against the wall, and she walked closer, and closer and closer, very seductively.
I couldn't even speak.
My mouth was slightly open, and my breathing became unsteady, as she pushed herself against me, letting her hands travel my body.
I didn't know what to say.
I knew this was wrong.
I should tell her to leave now.
"Eleanor" I said, closing my eyes "I have a girlfriend" I whispered.
"I know" She whispered back, before crushing her lips on mine.
At first I was surprised, and then I eased into it a bit, but it felt, wrong. Just wrong. Because it was.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam P.O.V.

Eleanor pushed her lips against Louis.

No.
Just no.
But the worst part is, he didn't stop her, he kissed back.
I looked back at Skylar and at that moment there were tears streaming down her face.
"Oh, Skylar" I said softly.
She closed her eyes, and let the tears fall down her cheeks.
At that moment, Zayn, Harry and Niall came up behind us, and saw Louis and Eleanor kissing.
I couldn't watch it anymore, i could feel Skylars heartbreaking, and i just wanted to take her away.
But before I could say anything she ran off.
The rest of the boys stood there, mouths hanging open.
"Is that.." Harry started.
"Eleanor, yes." I said, anger building up inside me.
Louis pulled away, and moved away from Eleanor and when he turned to walk towards the door, he saw us.
His eyes widened.
"What the fuck Louis!?" I yelled, then stormed off to find Skylar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Louis P.O.V.

"Whaat the fuck Louis!?" Liam yelled at me, before walking away, quite angrily.
Shit they saw.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
"Louis.." Zayn started.
"I know" I said, dissapointed...in myself.
I looked down at my feet.
How could i be so..so stupid?
"Louis" Eleanor said, quite happily.
"Just leave." I said, still looking at my feet.
I could tell she was giving me a confused look, but i could care less, and with that she left.
"What the hell is wrong with you, Louis, you have a girlfriend!" Niall said, walking in fast.
I could see the anger in his eyes.
I couldn't help it, i really couldn't.
Why the fuck did i do that!?
I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands.
"I don't know." I said, feeling a tear come from my eye.
"Louis, what were you thinking?" Harry said calmly, he sat beside me and started rubbing my back to comfort me.
"I don't know what I was thinking, I wasn't!" I snapped. I stood up, and lost my temper "Why couldn't you guys see!? Im broken and hurt, and i just needed someone to be there for me! Im Alone! Alone! And you guys don't even care!" I said, pratically yelling.

I looked at Harry, he was wide eyed.
"Louis" Zayn said whilst putting a hand on my shoulder. "We had no idea." He continued.
"But either way Louis, you could have just told us, and we knew SOMETHING was wrong, thats why we invited Skylar down here for a surprise visit..." Niall said.
Wait, what?
Surprise visit?
I looked at him.
"What?" I said, narrowing my eyes.
"Oh shit." I heard Harry mumble.
"Did she.. did she see?" I asked, praying to god she didn't.
"Im afraid, so." Niall said looking down.
"Where the hell is she staying?" I asked, Raising my voice.
Fuck, i can't belive she saw.
Niall gave me the adress to her hotel and a room key to it.
Then i started running as fast as possible through the set, and out the doors to get a taxi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylars P.O.V.

I was just standing there. Paralized. I couldn't move. I could feel my heart shatter into a thousand pieces seeing Louis kiss that girl.
How could he?
Why does everyone i once love always leave?
My body became unstable, and my lips started trembling as the tears started to pour from my eyes.
I raised my shaking hand to cover my mouth, and slowly closed my eyes, letting the tears fall.
I couldn't take it, i couldn't just sit here and watch my love kiss another girl.
And without a second thought, i found myself running through the studio, and out the doors.
I looked from left to right and found a limo.
"Ms. Grahm?" The man asked, i recognized him, he was the same man as last time.
"Take me to the hotel please." I said,whilst running up to the limo and getting in.
"Alright Miss."
I got in the limo, still crying.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylar got dropped off at her hotel and gaven a room key, the driver told her what her room number is, and she made her way up.
She got in the elevator and pressed the 9th floor button.
She ran her hand through her hair in pain.
The elevator beeped on her floor, and she ran out, she wanted to get in her room as soon as possible, but it wasn't just a hotel room, it was a condo.
She opened the door, and looked in, it was beautiful.
She ran upstairs, struggling to keep her footing, she got upstairs and ran into the washroom and locked herself in.
She crawled in the corner and brought her knees too her chest.
The memories of her and Louis starting running rapidly through her head, hundreds at the same time, flashbacks playing infront of her eyes, and there was nothing she could do to stop them. She felt her heart throbbing, and her stomache twisted, her body began to shake, and her lips were trembling, the tears were flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall, she was wimpering loud now, since no one was there to hear here. No one was there to hold her, to tell her everything was going to be okay. She felt lonely, like no one cared, her mother wasn't there to hold her, and stroke her hair, to tell her he was just a boy, because her mom didn't care enough. Her bestfriends weren't there to tell her he was stupid and a jerk, they weren't there so they could eat icecream and watch movies, to get her mind off him. The only person Skylar has ever relied on to make herself feel better was herself, but she couldn't do that, each day she was losing her strengh, her self control. She was losing her ability to smile like everything was okay, she was losing feeling, she was losing everyone, everything.
"I want my dad." She whimpered, her voice high, and cracking because of all the tears.
She started to hyperventelate.
She rocked herself back and forth, trying to calm herself down.
She screamed, to let out her anger.
"I want to die!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
Its like God was testing her, To see how long she lasts.
Like it was a game.
All she wanted to do was be happy.
Is that to much to ask?

Liam had a key to her apartment, since he wasn't far behind her, he walked into her apartment right when she screamed 'I want to die'.
He took a deep breathe and thought of what he was going to say, he knew how heart broken  she was, and was determined to make her smile.
"Bring it on" He mumbled to himself before running up the stairs, skipping every second step.
He got up to the 2nd level and looked around, not knowing where anything was.
"Skylar?" He said, when he heard a whimpering coming form behind a closed door.

Once your heart has been broken many times. And you become so numb that you just don't care anymore, many fatal things could happen, like lose your self control, and run out of ways to feel. And thats what happened to Skylar, she didn't know what to do, or how to cope. She calmed down her tears a bit, still struggling to breathe, and crawled over to the cabnet under the sink, she opened it, she scanned the cabinet with her eyes, until they layed on what she was looking for, she let out a small, pityful sigh of relief. She reached in and pulled one out, admirring it for awhile, until she crawled back into the corner of her washroom, she rolled up her sleeve and fiddled with the razor in her other hand. She held her breathe as the cold razor dug into her skin, she let out a moan, she slide it across her wrist, feeling the warm blood  drip down and land on the floor, tears came out of her eyes, as the stinging started, she slide the razor across her wrist again, closing her eyes, as the metal blade cut through her skin, and the blood rushed out, until she heard the bathroom door burst open. She opened her eyes quickly, staring at the tall dark haired figure in the doorway, looking down at her wrist with wide eyes, she felt her breathing pick up and the tears fall faster from her eyes as the dropped the razor, realizing what she had done. She lost it, and she knew that. And she was sad that it got so bad, it came to this.
She put a hand over her blood stained wrist, wich was still pouring blood, and she looked down, feeling very dissapointed with herself.
"Skylar.." The dark haired figure said, Liam.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She said, tears pouring down her face and her voice cracking at the end.
"Skylar, you have nothing to be sorry for." Liam said, as he rushed over to the cabinet and grabed some bandaiges and then to the sink and wet a clothe.
He walked over to Skylar, who was now shaking, still loooking down at her lap.
He sat down next to her, his heart braking at the sight of her actually cutting herself, and he felt tears whelling in his eyes, he forced them back.
He satbeside her and gently reached for her bleeding wrist, holding it gently in his hand and handling it with such care as if he could snap it with a simple wrong movement. He gently washed off the blood, and placed the bandaiges over her cuts so he could no longer see them.
Skylar has been looking at him throughout the process and when he was finished, he looked up into her eyes, the amount of sadness in her eyes was overwhelming, she was broken, shattered.
His heartbroke even more as he spoke.
"Your better than this." He said, then kissed the bandaiges over her cuts and placed an arm around her shoulder.
She didn't speak.
"You're amazing, Skylar, Louis never meant that kiss with Eleanor, she kissed him. And he loves you. Trust  me." Liam said, whilst looking off into the distance.
"How could you be so sure?" Her broken voice said.
"The way he talks about you. The way he looks at you. How he acts when his with you. And how he acts when he's not. How he kisses you. Everything." Liam said, whilst looking back into her eyes.
"You think it was a mistake?" She asked looking into his eyes aswell.
He smiled a small smile.
"Yes, and I also think Eleanor is jealous, of you, because you're so beautiful, and with look so good with Louis." He said.
She smilled a weak smile.
"Maybe." She said, looking away from him.
He put his hand on under her chin and lifted her head to look at him.
"Skylar, im serious, you're beautiful and amazing and perfect in every way possible, you're better and stronger than you think, and you deserve to be happy. You are NOT alone, i will always be there for you, and so will Louis, no matter what mood he is in, you ARE loved, and don't you ever forget it." He said, then standing up, and reaching out his hand for her to take.
"Come, on, its late lets get you to bed." He said.
"I can get to bed on my own you know." She said, whilst taking his hand and standing up.
"I just want to make sure you don't hurt yourself again." He said whilst walking her to her room and looking down, a single ter falling form his eye, but he wiped it away before she could see.
She smilled to herself, kowing that someone actually does care.
Shee changed into her pajamas and got in bed, Liam tucxked her in then kissed her forehead and said goodnight, then let himself out of her apartment and made his way to his own hotel.

Skylar got up from her bed and went downstairs and made herself some toast, then ate it.
She was thinking about Louis, and what Liam said.
She walked back upstairs and brushed her teeth.
Then got into her bed again,
And feel asleep, wearing Louis sweater he gave her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback please? Is it good? Or to boring? Or to ... non-descriptive?
Idk, i need feedback or im going to die!
Anyways yeah .
Vote/fan/comment.

So yeah, im at my house alone right now, and my mom just broke up with her boyfriend whos like a professional martial arts person so now shes making me lock the doors and shit, because shes afraid he'll go all ninja turtle on me.

And i've been down lately so if anyone wants to message me, to get my mind of all the shit in my life it would really help :)
Anyways, you don't have to because yeah.
But it would help alot, just not really to talk about my feelings or my troubles but just to talk would be amazing. :)
Thank you guys for everything seriosuly. im grateful for every single fan and for every single read.
<3
Love,
Corina.