Part 1; Chapter 1: The Meeting of Old friends

Keith hugged his mother goodbye as he was leaving for college. His mother Wendy had tears in her eyes. As he was walking out his younger sister Piper gave him a huge hug and said "Don't forget about me. Ok?" "Never." Keith gave her a nuggie. Keith walked out the door and went on the bus to get to his New York college. Shiro on the other hand was making out with his boyfriend Shadow, someone he meet on Tinder. They decided to meet up one day, and they had a date. *Pause* I won't get a huge thing about shadow cause he isn't really important. *Play* "Shiro..." They stopped. "What is it boo?" Shiro said worry in his tone. "I...have to tell you something" "...Ok.." "I've been cheating on you...with a girl..." Shadow said. With those words said Shiro packed his stuff and left for his college. Shiro bought himself a ticket for the train, by that time Keith had already gotten on and found himself a seat. What they both don't know, there on the same car for the train. Keith was listening to his music while Shiro was deleting all his fanfic about him and Shadow. All of a sudden Keith's earbuds fall out and drop. Shiro picks them up. They both looked up and excited as ever.