Just the Beginning

You groan as you wake up to a bright light. You go to get up, but you instead silently screech in pain and lay back down. You open your eyes and look around. The first thing you notice is that there are THREE slugs on you. One is (ms/n), another your infurnous, who you decide to name (is/n) (infurnous slug name). You then notice another infurnous. You just stare at it as it starts to open its eyes. The new slug ends up staring at you, chirping loudly, and hopping away. 'That was weird' you thought as you continued your search of the room. You see your waist wrapped, and your laying on a green couch. (ms/n) ends up waking up because of your small movements while trying to get at least a LITTLE​ more comfortable. As she starts chirping happily and trying to wake up (is/n), you hear the other loud chirping followed by a groan.

"Alright, alright Burpy, I'm up... slightly." As the other infurnous hops down the stairs, you see the boy you spyed on earlier.

He was shirtless.

"Hm? Oh, your why Burpy wanted me up." As he was talking, you were looking away, trying to hide your blush. "I uh... I g-guess so..." Shot. You stuttered. 'great, now he's gonna think I'm weird! Good going (Y/n) (your name)!' You hear a large slam. 'I guess he noticed...' You once again try to at least SIT up, and although you went through immense pain, you succeeded​. Now with (ms/n) and (is/n) in your lap chirping happily, you leaned back. After a couple of minutes, you heard a door open. You look up the stairs to see the boy come out, this time with his shirt on.

"Uh, s-sorry about that... Anyways, names Eli Shane. What's yours?" He smiles after he finishes, making you slightly blush. 'Why is he so ho- WAIT! WHAT!?!?! I just met him! I can't like him already, right?' "Um, you okay?" His voice putting you back into the real world, you shake your head to get those thoughts towards the back of your mind.

"My name's (Y/n). Nice to meet you, Eli."

Cool. I did it. Sorry this took as long as it did! My tablet decided not to charge. Anyways, comment anything! Except hate. Please no hate. This is my first story... ANYWAYS! Hope you liked this chapter! BOI!

~Ishuna