Ch:1 Lost

*Tony's POV*

Ever since Jenn had been shot, she was taken away from me by SHIELD. SHIELD hardly calls me to come, so that leaves me at either my house or STARK tower. Pepper has been taking care of me these days too. I look horrible. More then the time Jenn ran away. Much worst. I feel like Jenn was my responsibility. I would never forgive myself. I walked in my newly STARK tower. Since Loki tried to take over the world, STARK tower has been not so great. But thanks to Pepper, she's been a great help. Sometimes i would leave her in charge of the tower. I haven't been in contact with Natasha or Clint for a while, but we have short conversations on the phone. I haven't talked to Fury at all, it's kinda scaring me. Bruce is still going to SHIELD, but he comes back to STARK tower after his finished with his work, if not he'll continue here. "Tony!" Pepper knocked on my door, "Yes?" I called back. "Dinners here. I got shawarma." I sighed, "Be there in a minute." I replied. Peppers foot steps faded away. I picked up a photo of Jenn and I at the festival. The place where Jenn got lost in the maze. I smiled at the memory.
~Flashback~
"Come on Jenn! Let's go inside the maze!" I said, "You sound like a little kid." Jenn replied giggling. I pouted. "Ugh! Fine then!" I squealed in delight and dragged Jenn inside the maze. I let go of Jenn's hand and started running around. "Tony! Wait up!" I heard her voice say but ignored her and continued running. I stopped soon as i heard her voice gone. I turner around and didn't see her. I started to walk around the place when i stopped dead in my tracks when i heard Jenn's voice close by, "Tony! When i find you! You'll be deader then the animals that you've eaten!" She yelled. I turned the corner and saw her blonde hair, "Jenn!" I called out. She turned around, "I'm going to kill you!" She yelled at my and started to run towards me. I quickly turned around and started to run away. By surprise, i started to fall when i felt a light weight on my back. I fell on my back and saw Jenn on my stomach huffing and puffing as well as i was. "Gotcha." She breathed out. I smirked and i rolled over making her on her back and me on her stomach, "Nope. I caught you." I said as i leaned down and kissed her lips. "Don't think i won't kill you soon." Jenn said as i broke the kiss. I chuckled and i leaned down to lightly kiss her again.
~

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly exited my room. I sat down on the dinner table where Pepper and Bruce were. I quickly grabbed the wooden chopsticks and opened the box and started to eat. Bruce and Pepper were talking and would glance at me. I finally get fed up with it, "What? Do i have something on my face?" I asked quite sarcastically. Pepper sighed, "We're worries for you Tony. Have you seen yourself? You look horrible. I know that if Jenn was here, she would be terrified at you." Pepper then gulped and the mention of Jenn. I mumbled in frustration, "I don't care." Bruce then sighed, "Tony. We're both scientists. We both know that you're not yourself. Maybe you should just go to sleep."' Bruce then suggested. I stool up, causing the chair to screech back. I walked off, not caring to push the chair back in. I heard Peppers sigh and the chair being pushed back in. I opened my door and closed it shut. I quickly changed: http://www.polyvore.com/night_without_jenn/set?id=116531865
As i was changing, i glanced at the necklace that Jenn had gotten for me. I quickly put on the tank top that Jenn also gave me. I layed on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I missed the presence of Jenn beside me. Waking up with her adorable face when she sleeps. How her hair would spread around the bed. Feeling her warmth. I sighed, letting a few tears fall down. When Jenn was taken away, Fury didn't take of the ring that i had given her which i was glad. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I don't think that i'll ever be able to love someone ever again.

So this is the first chapter, lets be honest, it was quite shitty. But this id the first chapter. So hoe is it? Please give my feedback!!!