1. Kosegruppa

"So you and Chris, huh?"

The voice is awkwardly familiar, Eva doesn't know whether to turn around and smile courteously or gather up her skirt and curtsy the fuck out of there. They separated on good terms and have been on good terms since the breakup, some people might even say a little too good a term, by some people she means Noora.

She was pissed that Jonas went down under on some random third year hoe he just met, but she got over it, after all she was the one who suggested the break up, what he did (and who he did) after that really shouldn't concern her that much. It still did. He was her first love and the person she thought would be her only love, which was wistful and naive thinking on her part. But somewhere deep inside her heart, she loved him still.

When she and Chris...hooked up? Started making out a regular thing? Met outside of school on non-school related occasions without other people around? Sometimes in the corner at a party, sometimes in the backroom of a club. Making out, getting to first base, then second, then almost third. Watching the corner of his eyes crinkle when he smiled, seeing the smile that had been directed at a multitude of other girls over the years, deep down feeling and hoping that the smile directed at her was different, special somehow. That the eyes that roamed up and down her body wasn't just looking for a casual fling or a midnight hook up, that maybe when he looked at her he saw Eva. The awkward Eva that was terrible at math but cooked a pretty mean spaghetti. The Eva that had too much an affinity for scarves and beanies. The Eva that loved so hard she would often become her own worst enemy. The Eva that at one point had hoped that she and Jonas would be one of the few fairy tale endings that lived their happily ever after.

Jonas was now practically a stranger. Someone she'd see casually walking past her in the hallways at school laughing at something Magnus had said, or laughing at Magnus himself. Sharing a look with Isak that she came to the painful realization that she could no longer interpret. She had been so good at reading both Jonas and Isak at one point but now they were both strangers to her. She only knew that Isak was in an actual relationship with a guy only because of the rumour mill at school. At one point she might have been the first person Isak confided in. That hurt more than she ever thought it would. Maybe in a way, slightly more than Isak telling everyone and Jonas about her hook up with Chris.

There was nothing else between Jonas and her besides memories of the happier times they once shared, so why did that simple question make her feel so guilty?

Speaking of Chris tho, where the fuck was he?

Gathering up the last strands of her nerves before they failed her entirely, Eva swiftly twirled around to face Jonas. God, he still looked so good. Even in that hideous sweater.

"Umm, yeah, I guess so. Who would have thunk right? Certainly not me, nope." Eva was sure that last part came out far too high pitched and giggly as she placed a little too much emphasis elongating the nope. She downs a gulp of beer with perhaps a little too much vehemence.

Jonas chuckles. The sound is like the most beautiful dagger stabbing Eva right in the solar plexus. "No, not many people would have thought that. Me least of all, especially with Chris Schistad of all people. You know, they call him Penetrator Chris for a reasons."

Eva wasn't sure whether that was meant to be a casual tease or an insult. She takes it as neither and downs the last remnant of her beer. This was getting far too awkward far too quickly and seriously where the fuck was Chris? He should have arrived like 23 minutes ago, not that she was keeping count or anything. The fact that Chris actually agreed to come was a surprising fact in itself. The only thing this party had in common with most of his regular hang outs was the beer, which Eva was in serious need of at the moment.