Chapter 1

Hi everyone this is my second book to destiny,however this is the fairies story, not a continuation to Krysta's and Adam's story(sorry if I confused anyone).Though there will be parts where they would appear.

Here is a summary of the story:

Gabriella Jones wasn't just your average fairy, she was beautiful, smart and had a wonderful personality.But that wasn't all, she carried a title that most people were often scared off, while others were disgusted by it.

She was the princess of BAD FAIRIES.

However while her title said one thing, her personality said something totally different.

She was one of the most sweetest and caring fairy you would find.

Unfortunately everyone else didn't know that, including the very popular and loved Justin cliff, Prince of Good Fairies.

He didn't like bad fairies and Gabriella was no exception!

However little did he expect that he was totally wrong about everything and that he couldn't help but be drawn towards her, especially since she was none other than his very own soulmate!

I hope that you would enjoy this story:)

Here it is.

©Copyright All rights reserved.

CHAPTER 1:

"Mom, I don't understand why you're always warning me about this school ,if its that bad why am I even going there in the first place?"I said frustrated staring at Ella Jones, my mom.

My parents had been going on and on about the ' Find Your Inner Powers High School'..weird name for a school, don't you think?

My name's Gabriella and I'm the fairy princess, actually not the good kinds that you're probably thinking off, I'm from the bad kinds, who do bad magic and so on..blah! blah!blah!

I honestly don't like being a bad fairy, especially a princess at that!Its a hard life living in the Fairy kingdom, I'm barely allowed to step out the castle!

My parents say I'm too kind hearted for a bad fairy princess but I don't mind!To tell you the truth my parents aren't so bad themselves , they seriously just carry the title!My dad, Gabe Jones was considered to be very evil which I never understood, he didn't seem that bad to me.

Well now I was finally getting a chance to escape this place, however only to go to school, where both good and bad fairies attended and that's what seemed to scare my parents the most,I honestly don't know what they were so terrified of!

They kept telling me to never fall in love with a good fairy , especially not a fairy prince, specifically one named Justin!I was not supposed to ever speak of him, look at him or touch him, not that I would want to though, I mean I didn't know the guy!

"Sweetie we've already spoken about this a million times, we're already here,now remember all we've told you and make us proud!" my mom said sweetly , looking at me with love in her eyes..

with a sigh, I gave both my parents a quick hug and jumped out of the carriage with my wand in hand.

"Bye, I love you both, I'll miss you !"I said as I walked off..

"We love you too honey, take care!" my parents replied with the carriage taking off.

However they soon stopped , I knew that from the sound the horse had made.I turned and looked on in confusion at what was happening.

There seemed to be another carriage in the way and neither my parents nor the persons in the other carriage made an attempt to move.

And that is when I realised who were the persons in the other carriage, the king and queen of good fairies.

Why did they hate each other that much?What was the story behind all this.I didn't know ,all I knew was that while growing up my parents would drill it in my head that I should never get close to the good fairies.

I didn't understand anything however , whenever I would ask why, they would just shrug their shoulders, refusing to tell me anything at all.

By watching the look on their faces I could tell it wasn't any simple matter.

I took a deep breath and kept walking towards the school.I had to listen to my parents complain about the good fairies for years , I didn't want any part of it, at least not for my time here at this academy.

Early morning fog blanketed the world in bluish-gray as I walked across the grounds.

My heart pounded faster.With every step I took closer to the school, I felt more afraid, not less.

I just knew that something was going to happen here that would change my life forever.