.two.

andrea's pov

"yo, jess. is this daniel's girlfriend?" i asked, shoving my phone in front of her face. she glanced at the picture, shaking her head. "no it's not and why?" i pulled my phone back, scrolling down. "research."

"i know you like him." she says, smirking. "do not." i replied, crossing my arms. "whatever." she says, rolling her eyes. "how about a sleepover?" she adds, looking at my turtle necklace. "sure, but you have my clothes at the house right?" i asked.

"i'm living in my brother's house for a month or two because of my parents' business. but i have extra clothes" she replies. "and they won't be a problem." she adds. "they? who's they?"

"my brother and his group of friends." she says, rolling her eyes. "what do you mean?" i asked, making eye contact with her blue-green eyes. "it's not technically his house, but he lives with his friends." she says, exiting my room. "let's go?"

"yeah." i say, packing up my toiletries and make-up. we get in her car, blasting P!ATD and TØP. "AND YES! BUT WHAT A SHAME! WHAT A SHAME, THE POOR GROOM'S BRIDE IS A.... WHORE!" we were practically screaming the lyrics, recieving looks from people on the streets. "I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T OF YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF? CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!!"

"YASSS BRENDON MY DADDEH!!!" jess yells. i laughed, singing, or yelling, the rest of the song out. "this song never gets old." i chuckled. we jammed to a few more songs as jess pulls up in a huge house. "woah."

we arrived to the front door hearing melodies from inside. "HEY BOYS! I HAVE A FRIEND OVER SO DON'T BE WEIRD." she says, busting in as i follow behind. the melody stops as i turned to face the group of boys. i scanned the group as my eyes landed on one person.

"daniel?"

a/n
jess on the top.