Ch.2

Johnny's POV

" Pony, Johnny?" I faintly heard a voice that sounded like Darry's yell? He ran over there and did he same thing I had just done to Pony.

He rushed over to our house to get the rest of the gang, then he called an ambulance. They came and got pony and put him in the stretcher and put him in the ambulance. Darry and soda got an with him and they went to the hospital. Two-Bit drove the rest of us to the hospital.

When we got there Darry and soda were sitting in the waiting room. The nurse said he had a been hit so had it knocked him out and made him unconscious. At the moment I didn't realize it was my fault that he was unconscious. Now I do.

" I WANT TO SEE MY BROTHER'S NOW, IF YOU'RE DONT BRING THEM IN I WILL WALK OUT THERE MYSELF." " Ok ponyboy just dont yell anymore." The nurse said. His brother walked and staryrd talking. " Hey Johnny, uh Pony wants to see you, the nurse said it was ok." Soda said to me.

" I can't believe it." He said smirking, not even looking me in my face. " What" I said back. " You kissed me, you little BASTARD." Oh my god, the boy I've liked for an extremely long time just said I was a bastard for saving his life. " What do you mean pone." " When you tried to save my life, you kissed me, you know what just get out." " But pony." " NO GET OUT,NOW." I think everyone heard.

I ran out as fast as I could " Johnny, come back, man it's ok." Dally yelled chasing after me, i've had practice running away so this was easy. But I didn't know where to Go, I had no money and I had no clothes. I ran until I couldn't anymore. I think I remembered a church up in Windrixville, that Pony talked about before. The only reason he'd talked about it is because we were talking about his parents, it was where they used to go before they died.

I ran to the nearest train and got on. When it was time to get off, I jumped into the wet grass.I was freezing considering I was only wearing a pair of jeans and a to small shirt. When I got to the church down thing there made me very nervous.

( ok so I know that these chapters are short, I'm so sorry, I have a hard time writing long chapters bc it makes me feel like I'm writing the whole story into one page. He is the second chapter. Please be honest and give me some feedback if you want, I kinda wanna know how I'm doing so far.)