Support

Libra POV

I stared out of the frozen window and into the raging blizzard outside. What nice weather! I was planning to go outside because the weather was nice today and it hasn't been for almost a month. I was dying to go out with Dusty.

I hoped Capricorn got my little present. It might have helped if they knew English but oh well. They betrayed my kingdom and doing anything like that is instant banishment. I run a tight ship around here, people were honestly afraid of me.

I put on my heavy fur coat and my furry hat and gloves.

"Where are you going, Queen?" My pudgy advisor twirled his mustache.

"Out." I said without specifying.

I shut the door on his face and stepped into the fresh blanketed snow. It bothered me to ruin it with my footprints but it couldn't be helped. The land was all white as usual, how boring. I wished to see Capricorn but he is so oblivious, thinking I always send those people just to trouble him, I puffed out my cheeks while I was thinking about his frustrated face.

I walked to the reindeer barn to get Dusty. I had "adopted" him and he was now my baby.

"Dusty!" I called and almost instantly got a response.

A horse like whine answered to me.

I looked into his dark chocolate eyes and flicked the little bell I had put on him as a collar, savoring the small jingling noise.

"You want to stretch you legs?" I gave him a good pat on the nose as I walked him out.

He nuzzled into my neck and huffed. It was his way of saying 'I missed you.'

Aquarius POV

I wanted to cry. That's all I wanted to do at this moment. I was terrified of going to the dinner but if I refused he could be offended and cause a war but at the same time I had a bad feeling he was going to try something.

I needed moral support and I had nobody to come with me. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and not allow my feelings to get the best of me. I hated when that would happen, it would make me feel weak. I had even asked my advisor to come with me but he refused almost instantly.

I smoothed out my dress before standing up. My eyes involuntarily traveled to wear Leo was calmly reading a book and drinking his tea. He looked quite peaceful, completely different from his outrage earlier.

I thought about asking him to come but my pride swelled and my brain said that it would mean that you have accepted defeat. He looked up at me, making my heart skip a beat...or maybe a few...He looked at me with troubled eyes.

"Are you ok mi amor?" He purred.

"Yes I'm fine." I said in an annoyed way which came out naturally.

He must have known when a girl says "I'm fine" it usually means she absolutely isn't fine.

"Something is troubling you, why don't you share it with me?" He put the book on the table and the cup clinked on the glass as he placed it down.

"Sit." He patted the empty spot in the love seat.

I slowly walked over and sat a fair distance away from him.

"I lied." I said it quickly to get it over with.

"I know." He said simply.

My eyes widened in surprise.

"Then why..." I trailed off.

"Now you have seen my bad side so don't do something you'll regret." He smirked at me, his golden eyes glowed like embers in a fire.

"The letter was actually an invitation to dinner with the King of France." I sighed heavily as I said it.

"Capricorn?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Why are you nervous?" He blinked.

"France and England don't have a good relationship and I fear he may be calling me for dinner in order to kill me but if I refuse he will call war upon us." I explained.

"Would you like me to come?" He asked very nicely.

Yes

"No." I said bluntly.

"But I don't want you to get hurt." He insisted.

"He only asked for me." I breathed.

Virgo POV

I rubbed the sides of my head.

"This is a problem indeed." I sighed.

Scorpio thought I was also a lowly merchant girl, good thing he didn't see my face well.

"A nice merchant girl pointed me the way to your pyramid, I would like to thank her personally." This was the last thing he said before he left my pyramid. He was probably on his way to the bazaar to find her.

"I will be back." I said quickly and went into my room.

I needed to disguise myself more. I threw on my shawl and looked for something to disguise my face. I saw some ash that had drifted to the floor from the torches. I dipped my hand in the gray ash and then rubbed it on my face.

I looked exactly like the merchants. I didn't want my advisor and nobles to see me like this so I carefully sneaked out and then ran as fast as I could to the bazaar. I stopped and stood behind a merchant stall. I saw him asking people who I was and where I was. He looked fatigued from the heat especially with his heavy long sleeved outfit.

I saw his own advisor glance at me and then tap his shoulder. He then pointed to me. I lowered my head a little to make sure that my eyes weren't seen I could make up and excuse like "you aren't worth my eyes" and some shit like that.

"Nice to meet you!" He walked up to me.

I gave a barren nod.

"I spoke to your queen. She said that we can trade with you." He said with and excited tone.

I gave another nod.

"I would like to know your name." He said suddenly."

My mind had probably blanked out for a lie by before thinking of a name.

"Amara." I said in a quiet voice.

"That's interesting I was talking to a merchant and his wife came up and he said that word to her, then out of curiosity I had asked what it meant."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"It means one who will be forever beautiful." He grinned at me the dimple in his left cheek appearing.