Chapter 8

Sorry for the nit updating but here it go
.
.
.
.
.
India's P.O.V.
While I'm sipping I realize something strange about the guy that I said that was cute. Like what's wrong with him or...is them Titties I know this nigga wasn't fat before. Oh wait it's a girl😨. Damn when I said that I pulled Bless to the bathroom.
Me:Girl do you know that's a girl the whole time *Crossed arms*
Her: Duh dude I been notice ever since outside *Drinking her drink*
Me: So I'm the only one who didn't know I feel so stupid I been seeing her as a nigga the whole time so why is she dressed like that she's a dyke or...*GCO*
Her: what bitch no she's a Stud 😂
Me: ummm...what's the difference of a Dyke and a "Stud"*Me looking at her dumb*
Her: To me a Stud is a girl who looks sexy a Dyke is a girl who you can Actually tell it's a girl and who is just ugly too me.( what is the difference of a stud and a dyke cause I really don't know 💯👌🏾).
Me: ohhhhhhhh I feel dumb let's go back😂*Pulls her again*
Her: Your going to stop pulling me*Spilling drink on the floor*

Kings P.O.V.
I wonder where shortie went damn she's Bad asf i might have to get at her on bro. Oh shit here she come.
The girl: Sorry I had to go to the Bathroom and I didn't want to go alone
I knew she was lien but I just let it go cause I just met shortie.
Me: It's cool so what your name?
Her: India what's yours
India that's pretty.
Me: That's something you going to have to find out later😏.
Her: Why I have too find out later*small Smirk*
Me: Cause You have too find out just what I said*Licking her lips smirking*