Chapter 3: Jyugo

Uno's P.O.V.

We stared at Jyugo for what felt like hours before he got bored and disappeared somewhere in the shadows.

That's when we snapped out of our daze.

"J..Jyugo?" Nico asked nervously.

"What?" He asked his voice seeming to come from down the hall.

"What are you doing?" Rock asked.

"Come and see for yourself," Jyugo said.

I slowly started to walk down the hall, Rock and Nico following close behind.

Halfway down the hall, we saw a light coming from a door on the left.

"Jyugo..?" I called out.

"Why are you guys so slow? Get in here, I just made some food."

At the mention of food, Rock walked in front of me and into the dimly lit room.

I hesitantly walked in behind him, Nico grabbing onto my arm and walking with me.

As we walked into the room, I was shocked at how big it was.

Bookshelves, a refrigerator, one bed, and even a TV! 

In the corner of the room next to the refrigerator stood Jyugo. 

His back was turned to us and he seemed to be grabbing something. 

Jyugo turned around with four plastic contractors in his hands, four forks, and four plates. 

"Let's go eat in the cafeteria. It's too stuffy in here." Jyugo said and walked to the cell door. 

We all walked after him in silence. 

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the cafeteria and not surprisingly, there was no one there. 

Jyugo sat down at a table in the middle and we all followed.

Once we were all seated, Jyugo gave each of us our own containers, plates, and forks. 

I looked down at the container than back up at Jyugo, who was already dishing his food out onto the plate. 

Jyugo looked up again and met my eyes. 

"Well, aren't you going to eat?" Jyugo asked. 

Surprisingly, Rock was the one who spoke up first. 

"And how do we know you didn't poison it?" He asked.

Jyugo gave him a blank stare before sighing and taking a bit of his food. 

After swallowing, Jyugo looked back at us. 

"And how actually would I get the poison? Also, this food is fairly new, when I made it, how would I have known that you guys would come?" Jyugo asked with a blank expression on his face. 

"Well..I don't know, maybe you have cameras everywhere. Like in that one anime where-" Before Nico could continue, Jyugo cut him off. 

"Look around. Tell me if you see any cameras." Jyugo said and went back to eating. 

I quickly looked around the room and didn't see any cameras. 

I looked back at Jyugo and saw that he was already almost done with his food. 

"Okay, maybe there aren't any cameras. But that still doesn't explain why you have this whole place to yourself." Nico said. 

"Guys, can we interrogate him later? I'm hungry and the food smells good. Can we just eat?" Rock asked. 

I sighed and finally spoke up.

"Yeah, we can eat," I said.

"YEAH!" Rock yelled excitedly and opened his container before dishing out his food. 

I watched as he took the first bit. 

Rock's eyes widened and suddenly he started fanning his mouth. 

"Rock!" Nico yelled. 

"Are you okay?!" I yelled worried for my friend. 

Rock waved his hand before swallowing. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was just really hot. It's also really good!" Rock yelled before eating more. This time he blew on it first. 

I sighed and dished out my own food before I started eating as well. 

A couple minutes later, we had finished all of our food. 

"Let's go back to my cell," Jyugo said and stood up form his seat. 

We all followed behind and went to his large cell. 

Instantly, Nico ran over to the bookshelf and grabbed a handful of manga. 

Rock walked up to the Tv and turned it on, while I sat down on the bed and watched them.

I heard a shuffle and turned my head slightly to see Jyugo sitting on the floor facing all of us. 

"You guys can stay here for the night. At least until the guards calm down." Jyugo said. 

"Thanks!" Nico yelled. 

A couple hours later, we all started getting tired. Jyugo must have noticed.

"You guys can sleep on my bed." He said. 

"Thanks, Jyugo. For everything." I told him as I laid down on his bed, Rock, and Nico laying beside me. 

Jyugo nodded and soon we all fell asleep. 

This was such a boring chapter! It was also really short! I'm so sorry! I hope you liked it either way! Now, I don't usually do this but I would like to give a shout out to my friend YoungandChildish. They have helped me a lot so it would be amazing if you would go and check them out. By the way, if you want me to do more shout outs, just let me know and I will. Anyway, thank you for reading. I hope you have a good night or day! -Izzy