2. Fear

2 | Fear

{Antony's POV}

“I’m scared.” I all but whispered.

“Of what?” he asked me with a bit of concern laced in his voice.

I ran my fingers through my hair, slightly pulling.

I sighed.

I thought.

I sighed again, frustrated at my inability to come up with an answer, or more so of my inability to say what I was thinking.

“It’s not like I… It’s just that I.” I stumbled trying to find words that could express what was trying to be expressed.

I sighed, pulling at my hair some more.

“Take a deep breath, start over.” He offered.

I did as instructed, breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth (quite dramatically I might add) trying to unscramble the words that were swirling around in my head.

“I felt him last night… my mate I mean.” I finally started. The shock was so eminent on his features it kind of scared me.

“What do you mean ‘felt him’? How are you even so sure it’s a guy? How are you even sure it was your mate that you felt?” he started to press.

“I… I don’t know okay, I just… I just am!” I reply, becoming quite frustrated.

“Alright, calm down, all I’m trying to get across is that with your ‘gift’ we can never be too sure, we can never be too careful.”  He said, him telling me to calm down was really starting to piss me off.

“You telling me to calm down isn’t helping” I stated through clenched teeth.

“Well that escalated quickly.” My sister said from the far corner of the room where she was apparently sitting the entire time listening in on the conversation I was having.

“Furthermore my ‘gift’ doesn’t restrain me from sensing the presence of my mate, whether it’s in a dream or otherwise.” I continued completely dismissing Evalina’s comment.

“And I’m ignored… figures.” She stated from her corner.

“How are you so sure that it doesn’t, how are you so sure that your ‘gift’ is so subjective that it wouldn’t influence other aspects of your being.” He stated justifying his reasons.

Silence.

 I had nothing to say

“Exactly! You aren’t sure and neither is anyone else, with the type of gift or gifts that you possess where trying to be as careful as possible because you and I both know that there are creatures just as vile and as cruel as us who could mess with your head.”

“But…” I tried

“But nothing Anthony!” he interrupted. “think” he said tapping my temple with his index finger. “The information that’s up here is so valuable that it’s insane, so as a father, and as The King, I must do all in my power to make sure that your mind is secure.”

“Do you understand?” He asked.

“Yeah, dad” I answered.

“Anyways, how are you getting to school?” he asked, dismissing the conversation.

“I guess I’ll drive.” I said, not wanting to further continue the conversation either.

“Alright, you should probably get going then.” He said getting up from his seat.

“Yeah.” I said getting up along with him, and heading for the door.

“Eve, you coming?” I asked just before I left the room.

“Oh, so now I’m relevant, now you realize my pres-”

 “Are you riding with me or not?” I interrupted.

“Well, seeing as I have no other means of transportation…”

“I mean…you could always run” I offered.

“Could but, then I would probably mess up my new pumps” she said while click-clacking out the door.

___________________________________________________________

I know, i know its been forever but better late the never right haha =D

Btw thats Antony on the side(Harry Styles)---->

Hope you enjoy its alittel short but whateves.

Love 'n hearts 

†Measurably Insane†