Hear My Story (A Personal Journal & Life Story of Willie Burnett II)

November 20, 2013

Life is not always what it seems. We think it means one thing when it apparently means something entirely different. Life is an adventure. Life is a toll road. Life is unchartered territory. Life shouldn't always be taken all at once, you have to take it one day at a time just like a prescription drug. I may not have completed my own life yet or even come close, but I've definitely seen some pretty cruel & unusual things happen to people & have had a few of them happen to myself. Unfortunately, life has both its ups and it has its downs just like a roller coaster at Universal Studios or even Six Flags. But I've learned something from glow sticks that you'd never expect, and that is this: you must break before you can shine. I've definitely had my share of breaking, I'm just waiting for the moment that I finally get to shine.

December 9, 2013

Last night was one of the WORST nights ever but it had a few little fun surprises. The bad things were that Cindy (my current gf) was trying to commit suicide by overdose & cutting, I was really missing Lazara (my ex gf) & the conversations we used to have, and to add to all of that bull I started to think of my mom & my dad A LOT more than I usually do. I posted about it on whisper (an app that's like an anonymous Facebook) and I had a pretty big response to that cry for someone to talk to. There were at least 7 people who private messaged me. Around 4 of them weren't able to help me, but the other 3 were very helpful & that gave me a tiny bit of peace inside of myself. One of those 3 people actually was willing to be open with themselves & so now her & I are becoming close friends. Even though I had all of those bad things happen to me I still had a few good little surprises. One of them was that a VERY attractive Cuban woman named Tanya was flirting with me on a very discreet level, but at one point she kissed me on my neck & then slapped my butt. I was kinda embarrassed when she did that so I got payback when she said that her son & I should exchange phone numbers. I asked her son if he had a phone & he had said that he didn't so I made a smart-ass comment/remark to her & said "We'll then you should just give me YOUR number instead Tanya". Her face turned SO red when I said that, I was happy that I actually got payback. Just like when I said in November, life had its ups & it has its downs as well. For my night yesterday I had both, but thee were more downs than there were ups. I guess I just gotta deal with what's happening. But yeah, I had to get all of that crap off my chest before I had emotions that didn't match the words.