Chapter {4/5}

The next morning, Oikawa the first one to wake up. He sit up and look at you still asleep. He held his head trying to recall what happened.

"I'm fucked! I'll seriously will get killed!" Oikawa panicked.

Your eyes slowly opened, you rubbed your eyes and get up. "Ugh..what happened.?"

"Are you okay, f/n-senpai?" Oikawa asks.

Your eyes widen after you remember what happened last night. "I'm perfectly fine, thanks to you."

Oikawa sweat dropped and saw a dark aura around you. "Y-Your welcome!"

"Now, it's time to kill you..." You devilish smirked. You swing your fist at him, aiming a punch to his face but still failed after you fallen in the floor.

"E-Eh? The drug is still in affect?" Oikawa murmured.

"Then, Oikawa. Will you do me a favor? Can you bring the knife from the kitchen?" You deadly glared at him.

"T-T-That's impossible!"

You grab the bottle next to you and slam the it to the wall. The bottom of the bottle has now a point, just like a knife. "Now, come here!"

"P-P-Please spare my life!"

"You bastard!" You stab the knife at him and missed it making the  bottle make a contact at the wall.

"Eek!"

"This time, I won't miss." You pinned Oikawa at the bed and point him the bottom of the bottle.

"I-It's not just my fault!" Oikawa shouted.

"Huh?!" You stopped.

"You know how I feel about you! Yet, you still let your guard  down! Like, nothing happened! Like, we're just friends and buddies! Your being insensitive towards me!" Oikawa shouted as tears falls down through he's cheeks.

Your eyes widen. "Still! It means I trusted you!"

"No! You don't care about how I feel about you! You just made me wait like a dumb!"

"Tch! Get out!" You look away.

"But this is my apartment." Oikawa mumbled.

"I said get out! I don't want to see your face ever again!" You stood up.

"Fine, just take a shower and leave here while I'm gone." Oikawa stood up and walk outside.

"That asshole! I will never forgive him!" You entered the bathroom and took a shower. The water run down to your body and you felt something running down from your womanhood. You blushed and cover your mouth.

"That bastard!" You cursed.

.
.
.
.

It's been 2 days and you didn't go to school. You just locked yourself inside your room.

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan!" Aoi called you while knocking the door.

"What is it?"

Aoi entered your room and said. "Oikawa-chan is in the phone. He said he wanted to talk to you."

"Hung it up."

"Eh? Why-"

"I said, hung it up." You glared at her.

"Oikawa-chan, you heard?" You heard Aoi said from the phone. "Nee-chan, Oikawa-chan said he'll just pass the message to me."

Your eyes widen and quickly got up and grab the phone from Aoi's hand. "What do you want?!"

"Then, bye.'" Aoi leaves your room.

"So, what do you want?" You ask.

"I'm sorry, senpai." Oikawa said, against the phone.

"Is that all? I'm gonna hung this up." You bluntly said to him.

"W-Wait! Before you hung it up! Please listen to me! I'm sorry for what I did. I just got out of control. Don't worry, I'll never show my face to you ever again. I..-I just want you to know I love you, senpai-"

You turned off the phone and throw it aside. "Tch, what a pain."

.
.
.
.
.

After 2 weeks, you just go to school as always. Oikawa really didn't show his face to you. He suddenly disappeared. He didn't go to school or going in his club.

"F/n-san, have you seen Oikawa these days? He's been absent for almost 2 weeks." Iwaizumi said.

"Like hell I know." You murmured and stood up, leaving Iwaizumi there.

"Is she's even worried?" Iwaizumi mumbled and stared at you as you walk away.

.
.
.
.

Now, its almost a month since Oikawa disappeared. Students keep on asking you about him. It seriously annoys you and decided to find him by yourself.

You walk on the faculty and ask the teacher if they heard something about Oikawa.

"Good Morning, sensei." You greeted the teacher.

"Oh, what's the matter, l/n-san?" The teacher turned to look at you.

"Umm..did Oikawa said something to you, before he disappeared?"

"Oh, yes." The teacher smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, he signed the paper of transferring a school and he said that he'll go back to his hometown to fix his papers. Didn't Oikawa-san told this to you?"

"No, he didn't tell me anything." you look down. "Thank you very much for the information, sensei." You bowed.

"No problem, l/n-san."

.
.
.
.

Later on, while walking home you decided to go to Oikawa's apartment to check if his home. But its still pointless, you even contact his family but they said, Oikawa didn't go home.

"Damn,that old man. He probably just pranked me." You cursed.

The following day, every after school. You always go to Oikawa's apartment to check if his in there.

Until then, one day, you saw that the lights in Oikawa's apartment were open. You quickly run in there and slam the door open.

Oikawa jump in awe because you just slam open the door making a loud sound.

"You surprised me!" Oikawa commented. You just stand there and stared at him. "Why are you here, senpai? I thought you don't want to see me again?" 

Oikawa stood up and faced you. "Hey, say something, senpai. Why are you here?"

"Sen-!" Oikawa got cut off by contacting a forced fist punch from you. "Ouch! What was that for?!"

"Y-You bastard!" You grab his collar and made him look up to face you. "Why did you leave like that?! Where have you been?! What were you doing?!"

"W-Wait! Calm down!" Oikawa pushed your hands away and make you speak clearly. You only seat in front of him and look down.

"You idiot! Because of you! People keep asking me about you! Its so fucking annoying!" You look down and tears slowly flow down your cheeks.

"S-Senpai?" Oikawa's eyes widen, because your crying! I mean the high mighty, selfish f/n l/n is crying!

"You know, I've been checking you out these past 2 months. I-..I always go here to check if your home. I even called your family. I..-I got seriously worried, you idiot! Shittykawa! Bakakawa! Your the worst! Your so cruel!" You cried.

"Shh! I'm sorry, senpai. I'm sorry." Oikawa pulled you in an embrace and let you cry in his chest.

Oikawa pinned you on the floor and kissed you. He entered his tongue inside you. Exploring your wet cave. Oikawa pulled away making a string of salive between the two of you.

"I love you, senpai."