Prologue

PROLOGUE: 

Cinderella. What are the things you automatically think about whenever you hear that name? A beautiful girl who is treated like a servant by her step mother and step sisters and in the end, she gets married to a prince and they both live happily ever after? Correct. But, not all the people who are named 'Cinderella' are always treated as a servant and has an happy ending together with her prince charming. 

Cinderella, a girl which was born and raised by her father. She never ever had talked to a girl before, it was like she was forbidden by her father of something, which is weird. Well, it's not like she never ever really had talked to a girl before, she actually has a secret girl bestfriend named Kristy but, they never had a chance to talk to each other face to face. They only talked through phones.

Cinderella never met her mother, she doesn't know what she looks like. She only knows what her mother's voice sounds like and what her mother's name is, and guess what? they have the same name. Meanwhile, Cinderella’s father, which is Jordan, owns a secret group called The Cross, in which Jordan teaches BOYS to become assassin which ONLY kills people who have done crimes. Cinderella started to train ever since she was 5, and up until now that she’s 19 years old. Jordan never gave a mission to Cinderella in which she would kill someone because she wouldn’t bare herself to kill nor hurt someone.  She just gathers up information, that’s all.

But then, one night, Cinderella’s life would change. Her parent’s car was ambushed. Her mother was kidnapped by unknown people and her father is in a coma. Right after that incident, she founds a letter written by her father which was meant for her. It was a letter that says that she had a mission to do, information to gather and a puzzle to solve. The letter says that there were two other secret groups which is called The Virgins and The Rose, that needed to fall. The boss of those two groups are siblings, they also teach BOYS to become assassins like Jordan, but the only difference is that, they also kill innocent people. All these years, Jordan had been working hard just to make those two groups to fall, but unfortunately, he wasn’t able to succeed. Now, it’s in Cinderella’s hand to continue what Jordan, her father, wants to finish.

To finish what Jordan wants, Cinderella enrolls herself as a teacher in AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL which the boss of The Virgins and The Rose owns. As she starts to investigate about the dissapearance of her mother and about the school, she founds out the deep secret of her mother and her father's forbidden love and she founds herself being trapped by the hot and dangerous students of that school.