(15)

^ Using Merrell Twins as Kylie and Crystal. Veronica is Kylie and Vanessa is Crystal. 

Kylie's P.O.V

Ethan opened the door with a jaw dropped. 

"E, better close that or you'll catch flies." I said closing his mouth with my finger. Ethan closed the door still following our gaze in shock. 

I walked into their apartment and sat on their couch with Ethan following. Ethan walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the stool tables. 

" So...is this the person you were talking about?" 

"Yeah....I forgot to tell you that I am a twin. This is Crystal." She waved at Ethan in silence. He waved back. 

"So first of all, why didn't you tell me this in the beginning?" 

" You never asked." I said smirking at him

"True. Next question, why did you bring her here? I have no problem, but just wondering."

" Well, she surprised me at the...groceries and she found me. We caught up and I told her things and you and Grayson. And she was intrigued to meet you and especially Grayson." I said winking and giggling. Crystal was blushing so hard.

"N-No I just was intrigued that my sister that is dating another set of twins." she said still blushing.

"Well, you think that Grayson is hot." I said laughing. She hit my shoulder and shot me a look.

" I wouldn't say hot, but very fine." she said putting her hand on her face. Until we heard footsteps coming into the kitchen, it's fricking Grayson. 

"Hey, guys. Wait, is it just me or am I just seeing double?" he said while drink some chocolate milk. 

" No Grayson, I am a twin. And that is my sister, Crystal." I said while pointing to her. She lifted her head to see what he looks like. 

Crystal's P.O.V

" No Grayson, I am a twin. And that is my sister, Crystal." She said while pointing at me. I lifted my head to see the Grayson that I have been hearing about. He was so good looking. It was like the better version of Ethan. He was very buff, especially in his right arm. He has very wispy, wavy hair. He has a cute birthmark on his chin and a pretty earring hanging. He looked so...flawless. 

" Hi, Grayson." I said in a cracky voice. He stared at me, straight in the eyes that made my stomach flutter. 

"Hello, Crystal." He said while sneaking a sly wink at me. I think I almost melted. Kylie took my hand and told Ethan that we were going to the bathroom.

"So.....how do you think of Gray?" she said smirking

" He is a wow. He is really good looking and if I get to know his more, then I might have a chance with him." I said gripping Kylie's hand.

"Well, I have a plan. Ethan and I will go on a date and you guys will get to know each other while we're gone. Ok?" 

" Ok, we'll try."

We walked out with both the twins looking at us as we were sitting on the couch. 

"Hey Ethan, wanna grab some lunch?" She said winking at him. 

" Of course. We will only be gone for 2 hours." He said chuckling. They held hands and stopped at the door.

"Have fun you two." They said in-sync. Then closing the door. 

Well, this will be fun.......

(I hope that you guys like the characters. I only used the Merrell Twins because they are pretty, funny, and I ship then with the Dolan Twins. One day they will do a collab. Still hoping...ok gtg byeeeeee PEACE!-Paris)