A little fun.

BEWARE. Do not read on if you don't like smut.

It's for your own safety kids!

~This isn't that much of a time skip but I needed to break up my chapters brought to you by being told to quit smiling you idiot because we're supposed to be professionals~

""Rocket also there's one other thing." I said revealing the last flower that Groot had looked worried about before growing it. Coriander flower.

"[Y/N]," He growled lowly, "don't set yourself up here. I am an animal you know, and like all animals I will pounce if I'm turned on."

"That's kinda what I'm hoping for." I stated, grinning slyly at him with a slight brush of pink on my cheeks.

"[Y/N]." He said, pulling my collar and capturing my lips in a heated kiss. He then pushed me on my back and teared a little at my clothes. "God, you have no idea how many times I imagined this."

I sighed heavily into his neck as he pecked at mine. His fingers ran through my hair as he held himself up with the other arm. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I kept my hands away from his cybernetics, instead I had one hand on Rocket's face and the other above my head. He returned to kissing me once a considerably huge bruise and bite had been left on my neck, and he moved the hand he had in my hair down to my breasts. At first I wasn't sure about the sudden contact but I moved into it all the same. Rocket stopped for a second, pulling away and standing on the bed next to where I was lying.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his face covered in concern. "'Cause this is the last time I stop befor-"

I didn't let him finish as I pushed myself up and onto my knees, grabbing his suit, and pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. He didn't object after that. He clawed off his clothes, as did I, until the only things left on our bodies were underwear. My breasts hung loose in the cold air and Rocket latched onto them, sucking at the nipples. I moaned into his fur as I ran my hands up and down his figure. I had never wanted, or needed, anything more than when I needed Rocket right then and right there. As I searched for something to hold onto to steady myself my hands brushed past Rocket's-"

"Hey! [Y/N] you better not be telling those guys about that time you and Rocket had sex so loud that we had to pretend we didn't hear it."

"And what if I am Quill?!"

"Gross."

"Anyway, where was I?"

"About to say how amazing I am at sex?"

"Haha, sure Rocket."

"It's true, and you know it."

"Well okay. Anyway, my hand brushed past Rocket's dick and he shuddered at the contact. I had colder hands than anyone on the ship, or any planet for that matter, so I wasn't surprised when he let go of my nipples and looked up at me.

"Your hands are freezing." He stated, holding one of them in his paws. "Let me help."

He sucked on my fingers.

I tried my best not to laugh as he concentrated on not biting them off. However, I felt an unexpected rush of sex drive go from my fingers to my abdominal once he closed his eyes and melted into it. I tell you what if any sort of God was watching me then, I was certainly detained to hell. I squirmed as pleasure took over me, it filled me up with such a want that I held on to Rocket for dear life. He smirked and held my back, pulling me in closer and he let go of my fingers. He continued to suck on my breasts and slid his other paw down my knickers, cupping my clit and rubbing ever so slowly. I gasped and moaned so loud that even though I knew the others were asleep I was worried that I'd wake them. Except Quill, but hey who gives a rat's ass what Quill thought."

"Hey! I'm right here."

"I placed my hand against my mouth to stop myself from moaning much more, that was until I realised that my hand was warm from Rocket's previous actions. I smirked to myself, lowering it to wrap around his dick, and he stopped, looking up at me with such animalistic eyes that I visibly gulped. I started to pump it, moving ever so slowly and he resumed stroking me too, not once taking his eyes off me. With every rub, I moaned louder, hearing him grunt and growl with every stroke I made on him in response. His eyes sent shivers down my spine as I sped up the pace. I could not take much more of the agonisingly slow speed, so I pumped him fast. He snarled lowly and pushed me too my back, taking position between my legs. He stopped for a moment, his tip touching my entrance as he looked at me for a sign. I smiled and gave him a nod; he pushed in. I held back tears at first, not realising that for a raccoon his cock was actually pretty big, however, the painful feeling was almost immediately subsided by the pure pleasure I felt once he hit my sweet spot. I quite literally almost screamed 'Rocket'. He thrusted faster, picking up the pace with every whimper I made, until I was clamped onto his arms that were secured on my hips.

"Rocket!" I yelled.

My back arched, and my senses were in overdrive as my walls tightened around him.

"[Y/N]." Rocket moaned as he tensed his grip around my waist and knotted inside me.

After about two minutes of catching our breath and laying down, me on my back and Rocket on my stomach still inside me, I stroked behind his ear. He tensed for a second but soon relaxed into it.

He turned his head to lay his chin on me, looking me in the eyes. "[Y/N]? You do know how this works right? I have to stay in-"

"Yes Rocket, I know, I read up on it before."

"Oh really? For what?" He smirked.

I was blushing bright red. "You know very well that I have thought about this, if I hadn't I wouldn't have done it!" He chuckled to himself, laying his head back to the side as I ran my hands through his fur. "Also what was this about you 'imagining' this before?"

I could feel the heat of his cheek against my skin. I got him.

"I thought about this a lot, especially on nights that you weren't here." I smiled to myself. "Every time you went to stay in a nearby hotel I couldn't stop thinking about how I wanted to be there too, and what I would do to you if I had tagged along."

"I never told you why I took time away in hotels did I?"

"No, why is that?"

"Well it would have been too embarrassing to say before but I took time away from the ship because I needed to masturbate without anyone hearing. I would have been repeating your name and that would not have been a good way to find out I had a thing for you."

"Actually I think I would have loved to walk in on you playing with yourself. Was this your first time having sex?" I felt his penis twitch inside me.

"Oh shut up Rocket." I huffed.

He laughed a little and we lay in silence, just enjoying each other's company for all of twenty minutes before Rocket's cock released itself from me. A quick clean up later I had my head rested against Rockets chest as I cuddled him close to me.

"Round two?" He offered, lip corners curling up.

"No." Quill said angrily, banging against Rockets door.

I laughed and lay back on Rocket's bed, this time with my head on a pillow, while Rocket covered us with blankets and I snuggled up to him. Best. Day. Ever

~Hey look it's the end, thought that would never come ;) and I hope you liked it, brought to you by pelvic sorcery~

BET YOU ALL THOUGH I WAS WEIRD STARTING EVERY CHAPTER WITH QUOTATION MARKS! HA! IT TURNS OUT I WAS TELLING YOU THE STORY WHILE THE GUARDIANS WERE LISTENING ALL ALONG!

I honest to god thought it was the best idea ever when I thought of it.