Who You Meet Is Who You Love

*flashback*  

              You can't remember anything until you turn twelve, your parents are in a plane crash trying to go to see your grandma for the last time. Your aunt heard the news and came to you. She put you in a small strapless red dress. She took you to a stage and you heard the number 300 and she took you to an old man. He took you to  cult.

*flashback over*

        A boy walked into the room, he had an eyepatch in his right eye and a sapphire blue eye on the left. He was very handsome, you couldn't help but melt. He first let you out but the rest of the girls were shot by men and only one other  girl exited by running and getting shot in the leg.

       The boy took you to his house/manor. You got awoken by  tall man in an all black suit. " My name is Sabastian, I am the butler or this manor, and my Lord has now ordered you to work for him or he will return you to the cult."

       He handed you a maids outfit. He left the room and you started to change, Ciel without knocking, entered your room and watched you change. When you finished he pinned you to a wall, stared in your eyes, and then pecked you on the lips. He left as you were blushing so much you looked like you just an a 10 mile race. You started to do your chores when Ciel called you to his study. He asked you to play chess, he won.

*Time skip to next day*

       As you were about to leave your room Ciel kept asking if you need a day off, then after a while he commanded you to take the day off. You changed clothes and Ciel came into your room. He pushed you onto your bed, then he started to kiss you. You were shocked but you loved it, you gasped for air that allowed him to stick his tounge in your mouth. You finally pushed him off of your. "Did I hurt you, (YN) he asked while smirking

       " No." You said with a smirk also, you jumped onto your bed thinking he would leave. He sat by you thinking, "Umm (YN), I love you.", he confessed. You sat there in shock, you couldn't stop yourself... You kissed him.

     He started to kiss back, finally you two broke for air. A string of saliva was in between you two. Sabastian waked in when you two started to kiss again, he slowly walked out with an akward expression. Ciel said he had to leave, but you whimpered for him to stay. He left. You sat in your room all day thinking of how mad your friends would be.

     You heard a knock on your door, you told them to come in. The person who entered was your best friend, Meria, you ran to go hug her and she hugged back. You two caught up on life, you told her about Ciel. She confessed to you that she loved Sabastian. You guys went shopping, even though you hated it she loved it.  You came home and she left Ciel came into your room, " So where did we left off?" He said suductily.