CHAPTER 2

WithJimmy at his bedroom

"Okay the neutronic scope 3000 is now set, Goddard. We just have to wait for Cindy to arrive" Jimmy said. After. A minute or two, Cindy hasn't arrived yet.  "Okay,  she's not yet home." Jimmy said to himself

With Cindy and Libby

"Thanks for accompanying me to the mall Libby. I gotta go home and clean the house so I'll have all day to have fun tomorrow" Cindy said "No problem. And thanks for the ice cream. See you on monday, I think." Libby said "Okay bye" Cindy said walking away "Bye,  take care" Libby said and shut the door to her house.

Cindy finally reached her house and Jimmy quickly saw her at his computer screen. "She's home Goddard. Let's see if she's planning some prank on me at school on monday" Jimmy said grinning while watching Cindy. "Well,  home alone again. Oh well,  I gotta clean the house. Humphrey! I'm home boy,  Humphrey?!" Cindy called but Humphrey didn't approach her or even bark a response. "Where could he be?  Humphrey? " Cindy called again then noticed a note at the fridge. She pick it up and read it.

Cindy,  I took Humphrey with me on my business trip because I think he can't be just left home alone. He's a dog and I just want him to at least experience more outdoor. Love you Princess. -Dad

"Great, they're comfortable leaving their daughter at home by herself yet they're not comfortable leaving humphrey" Cindy said to herself and sigh. She went to the sink and wash the dishes. Jimmy while watching felt pitty for her. He wanted to go to her house and accompany her but he wouldn't let her know that he's spying on her. He's gonna get in trouble. Suddenly Jimmy saw Cindy accidentally dropped a plate. He zoomed in and saw her hand is bleeding when she tried to pick it up. She even said Ouch. "Stupid Plate" Cindy said washing her hand. She picked up a broom and sweep it and throw it away. After finishing the dishes she went and get first aid kit. She first put alcohol then put some Antiseptic Solution or Betadine and wrapped it with bandages. Jimmy was impressed that Cindy didn't cry or say oucch while putting some alcohol. Really alcohol stings at wounds. "What's next? " Cindy asked. Then she picked up a broom and sweep the floor. First floor to second floor. Then she ppicked up a mop and mopped the second floor but the mop broke. "Great,  what is just going on? " Cindy said irritably. She just picked up a rug and the bucket full of soap. She began cleaning the floor with her hands. "I feel like I'm cinderella" Cindy said blowing a hair out of her face. She then cleaned the first floor. Then the stairs because she didn't want slipping down. Then she poured water on the groud and dried it with a dry cloth. Then to the stairs. She wiped it down. Then tge first floor. Then she cleaned the table. She returned to clean the stair because she noticed some bubbles. "Oh this is tiring,  Cindy said and accidentally the bucket full of water fell down the stairs when she stretched. "I hate my life! " She yelled but she went down and wiped the the stairs with cloth and avcidentally fell asleep. When she reached the second to the last step. "She must've been so tired. But she'll get sick if she didn't change out of her clothes and just sleep there. Better wake her up. " Jimmy siad and picked up his phone and called Cindy. Cindy felt her phone vibrate and she woke up and picked it up. "What does he want now? " Cindy asked to herself and picked it up "What is it Neutron?! " Cindy asked "Just wanted to see what your doing" Jimmy said "Nothing just cleaning my room" She lied but not exactly because she's cleaning and later she'll do her room. "Well,  I wanted to invite you and libby to uhmm a sleepover later night" Jimmy said. "Sleepover?  Did you eat something?  Or drink?  You never invite us to a sleepover" Cindy said "No,  just wanted to get to know you and Libby more and Sheen won't stop bugging me to. Invite libby and I think it'll be fair if I invite you over as well" Jimmy said "Oh fine,  what time? " Cindy asked "Uhmm 6 woyld be fine. You go and call Libby. Bye" Jimmy said "Bye" she replied and hung up. "Well,  Goddard we need to clean the lab. We're going to have friends over and call carl and sheen. Let's give Cindy some privacy" Jimmy said and turned off the computer he didn't see Cindy smile. Cindy quickly went upstairs and clean her room and her parents as well. While she's cleaning her parents room she accidentally knock a box from the top. She opened it and saw a baby blanket. Cynthia Aurora Flores is engraved on it. She knew she's adopted because they told her when she was five. "So flores is my real surname" Cindy said and look at the box even more. And she saw a small black box. She opened it and saw a beautiful amulet. She touched it and it glowed bright pink. She gasped. Then she took it out of the box and examine it. It looks breath taking.

She wore it and it glowed again

She wore it and it glowed again. She realized it looks familiar.  She went to her room and look for her bag. Once she found it she opened it took out the book Ms. Fowl gave them. "The kingdom of Avalor" It is published the day before she turned 3. She opened the book and look for the certain page. She gasped the amulet of avalor looks exactly like the amulet she's wearing. A note below the drawing caught her attention and shee read it out loud. "The royal sorcerer of Avalor concluded that with his observation "With each deed perform for better or worse a power is granted a blessing or curse" and since the magical tree can only be chopped down using the elder dragons fire the amulet can only be broken with its fire as well. " She read Then just in the next page she saw the Crystal Fire of Avalor. She gasped and went to get a picture frame with a 3 years old blonde boy with green eyes picture in it. The boy is in fact wearing the same and exact necklace

She read the note "The royal sorcerer of avalor concluded that this pendant can make you blow or even make fire using hands and can make you understand animals

She read the note "The royal sorcerer of avalor concluded that this pendant can make you blow or even make fire using hands and can make you understand animals. "With this pendant you may understand and hear animals, blow or make fire and have connections with the weather in the place you are." The pendant can also be only destroyed with the fire of the elder dragon. They tried to soak it in water yet it didn't broke" Cindy said out loud and shook her head.  "Its just a silly legend. Magic?  Its not true" She said and look at the clock it read 5:30 pm oh I need to go and take a shower. She went and took a shower and change in her new clothes. Still wearing the amulet. She's wearing a candy pink night gown and a pink ballet flats.

She already called libby before she clean her bedroom

She already called libby before she clean her bedroom. "Mom won't mind if I wear this amulet. This is mine anyway. " Cindy said and went to pack herr stuffs and her picture frame with his twin brother. She can't sleep without it. "Okay this will be embarassing but I just need them not to notice the frame" She said and pack it in her mint green backpack.