"me punk, now feed me"

He laid his head back and pulled her onto his lap,"how about you feed me"

Destiny blushed laying her head on his chest "stop talking nasty"

Spud smirked, Destiny was a virgin and just the talk of sex made her blush.

"who said I was talking nasty? take yo ass In that kitchen"

Destiny playfully rolled her eyes and hopped off the bed.

"I'll be damned! If I go in this kitchen I'm only cooking for me, myself and I" she stuck her tongue out at him and walked out of his room and to the kitchen.

Abby let out a breath she didn't know she was holding as she walked up the steps of spuds house and to his front door.

She decided today was the day to put her pride aside and apologize to Spud and beg for forgiveness although he did a lot of nice things for her she knew he never  fully forgave her.

letting out a sigh she ran her hands down her dress, that clinched to her body and showed off her small baby bump.

Knocking on the door, she rocked on her heels as she awaited for him to answer the door.

On the other side Destiny was in the midst of washing of the chicken she was preparing to cook when she heard a knock on the door, she wasn't comfortable with opening some one else's door so she called for Spud.

"Spud somebody's at the door!"

"yo answer it I'm wiping my ass"he yelled from the bathroom.

Rolling her eyes she wiped her hands on a paper towel and walked to open the front door.

The girls both raised an eyebrow at each other.

"I didn't know Spud had a sister"

Abby smiled as she rubbed her stomach looking Destiny up and down, She was very aware of who Destiny was and she knew Spud didn't have a sister but she decided to be messy.

Destiny smirked leaning against the door frame,"shit I didn't either and I'm fucking him"

I can be petty too. Destiny thought

Spud finally finished doing his business and came out to see who was at the door.

"yo baby who's th-" he sighed as he spotted a very pregnant Abby.

"aye des give us a minute"

He waited until she walked back into the house to step outside and close the door behind him.

"wasup?"

Abby rolled her eyes "who is that? Your little girl friend?"

Spud chuckled "look man if you didn't come here to talk I'm going back inside" he turned to walk back inside but she grabbed his arm.

"okay wait" she sighed "I actually wanted to apologize".

Hearing that shocked spud shit it even shocked Abby.

"what you apologizing for?" He raised a brow.

He knew why she wanted to apologize he just wanted to hear her say it.

"for messing with your heart, I knew you really liked me and you wanted to settle down but I wasn't ready and instead of telling you that I fucked you over and I'm sorry but your the one who gets to live their life while me on the other hand" she used her hand to motion towards her stomach.

"damn you getting big" he reached out and softly touched her stomach.

At first she was feeling insecure about how big she was getting especially since she was losing her shape that she worked so hard to get, but she soon got over it seeing that she was bringing a beautiful blessing in this world.

she smiled looking down at his hand rubbing her stomach.

"yea, I have a appointment in a few to find out the gender" she was going on four months in a couple of days.

"word? damn hope it's a girl" he chuckled.

"really? I want a boy"

Abby knew how reckless and expensive she is and she couldn't bare with having a mini her.

"I accept your apology and if you weren't ready for a relationship that's all you had to say I would have understood, but no matter what Ima always be here for you and the baby alright?"

he held his arms out towards her.

Smiling she stepped into his open embrace and gave him a hug.

"thank you for being so understanding I love you and I mean that"

He sighed squeezing her just a little,"I love you too go ahead to your appointment and face time me when they call you to the back aye is yo stupid ass baby daddy gone be there?"

Abby rolled her eyes, Marcus has been MIA since day one even after dre roughed him up he didn't straighten up.

"nope, I called him and he won't answer so I'm not going to force him to be in my child's life we'll make it with or without him"

Abby always dreamed of having a perfect family where her kids could have both mommy and daddy and witness their parents having the perfect marriage,she wanted that big house and lots of kids but sadly she had to wake up and face reality.

Spud nodded, when he saw Marcus he had something for him.

"well like I said I'm here for you so don't worry about nothing I got you"

"thank you for everything"

"no problem"

She gave him a soft smile before walking away towards her car.

The fake smile that spud wore dropped the love of his life was carrying another mans child.

Sighing he walked back into the house and brought back that fake smile.

"watcha cook for daddy"

________

Sorry for the long wait I promise Ima get back on track!

I know this chapter wasn't that good but bare with me.