The purple bat returns

Start from the beginning

"Litchi, I'm back, I got those pickles you wanted....oh, hello" A voice said.

It was Ragna.

"Hey Ragna" Ika said.

"Let me guess....someone got on your island" He said.

Ika pouted.

"Douche....and no...but I have my own reasons for not letting most people on it" He said.

"Treasure I'm guessing" Tao said.

"JESUS CHRIST.....wait no...that would be IKAGAKI CHRIST....or OH MY IKAGAKI" Yang said.

"I hate you all...and when did you get her...let go of my tail" He said.

Tao was biting his tail.

"But you taste great" She said.

"And not in the good way....notch notch, wink wink" Ika said looking at Kokonoe.

"PERVERT" She said.

I was about to speak but he pointed at me.

"I was making a sex reference" He said.

I blushed.

"PERVERT" I said.

"You know what, fuck you guys, I'm out" He said.

When he walked outside.....we heard a bang...and not Bang himself, but the noise.

We went outside and saw.....LALA!!!!

"Sup slut, hows it hanging" Ika said.

"Ika senpai...." She said.

He shot her with water.

"Why are you here" He asked.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" She said.

He pulled out a record tape

  "YOU KNOW WHAT IKA.....MAYBE THE ANGELS WERE RIGHT......YOU DO DESERVE TO DIE" A voice of Lala said.

She felt hurt.

 "Well now....I want to forget you" Another voice of Lala said after Ika pressed a button.

 She looked more hurt.

"Now please...leave me...or I will kill you" He said.

"Ika...please wait...I wanted to apologize for what I said" Lala said.

He raised his right arm, it became a giant dragon fist.

He slammed her into the ground over and over again.

She tried to stand.

"Ika....please forgive me" She said.

"Apology....not accepted" He said.

He slammed her into the ground once more.

He then picked her up by her arm.

"Any last words" He asked.

"Yeah...."She said.

She pulled out her whip and she wrapped it around his neck.

"What's wrong....succubus got your throat" She asked.

She laughed.

"So it was a lie" He asked.

"OF COURSE IT WAS" She said.

He smiled.

His body then exploded in light.

When it died out we saw that he was his full dragon self.

"What's wrong...dragon got your throat" He asked her.

He slammed her into the ground.

When she stood up she tried to step away from him.

"Ika...senpai....I was joking about the whole thing...haha....Ika....Ika stop...stop...STOP...PLEASE" She said.

I stepped in front of her.

"IKA DON'T KILL HER" I said.

"I wasn't going to kill her, I simply wanted to scare her and get her to say the truth" He said with a smile.

He became human/dragon again....FUCK IT, WE'LL CALL IT HIS HUMAN FORM!!!

He turned to Lala with the same smile Terumi has, the one where he has his eyes closed and a wide smile.

"Lala, I'm glad you don't like me anymore, the feeling is mutual" He said.

"Ika, work for Izanami, she's a great master, we can be friends again" She said.

His smile faded.

"Listen here Lala, I am a servant to no one....I don't listen to demons anymore....so if you try to piss me off...I will kill you....that would grieve me, but somehow........I think I would manage" He said.

She seemed hurt.

"How about this Ika....we will fight...and when I win...you will join mistress Izanami...." She said.

"If you lose....you will stay away from me, my island, the high heavens.....AND THAT RESTAURANT DOWNTOWN THAT SELLS THOSE SAUSAGE ROLLS...they are enjoyable and I like them a lot" He said.

He opened a portal.

We walked in it.

They ended up on opposite sides of a large field...we saw a temple and we noticed that the outsides of the island was surrounded by a swirling vortex....I believe this is the tornado surrounding Ikagaki's island.

"Hey....isn't this.." Lala asked.

"The temple on my island...yes, this is the battlefield that some warriors battled in years ago....NOW...LET'S FIGHT" Ika shouted.

They ran at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, who do you want to win this fight, I'll let you pick:

Ikagaki

or

Lala