first day back (part one)

I walked into the school and felt the air from the doorway rush through my hair. At least I'm almost out of this place. One more year of torture and then I would be heading to France. It had always been my dream to go study abroad. I looked down at my new schedule and saw my first class. Great. Gym. Good thing I brought extra clothes.

The part I mostly hate about gym is the locker rooms. As I change, I can feel the other girls silently judging my not-so-huge chest...and my poor girl panties.
Which is not the best feeling, considering I am already not very liked...After I changed, I headed out to wait for attendance to be called.
Once my name was called I slid under the bleachers and read on Wattpad until the "fun" was over. I'm reading this book called Cerberus. It's great.
I rinsed off quickly and sped off to Calculus. I walked into the room and realized immediately that I was the only junior. Great. Stuck in a room with the people who think they're above me because of their age. I'm the one taking classes above my level. After what seemed like an eternity of nothingness, an hour,  the bell finally rung. Next, Pre A.P. advanced English. I've always excelled in English. I taught myself to read before Kindergarten, due to the fact that my mom was to lazy to enroll me in Pre-K. But, she just tells everyone that it was her who taught me to read. There was a new teacher this year. (The last teacher ran out of the room in tears after being busted, by video proof, of verbal abuse to students.) Her name was Ms. Fullen. Let me say, she was so pretty! Even though people made fun of her for wearing too much make-up, she was a wonderful teacher. Next was still one of my least favorite classes, Chemistry. I had always liked science in middle school...we mostly learned about space and the universe. Things like that. But now it's the elements and atom structures. Boo science. Same old boring teacher, same old boring lesson on the first day. Next was engineering, or PLTW, my second favorite class. Mr. Alvarez is so fun and has a strange OBSESSION with Rube Goldberg and making projects similar to his. It's always fun to try something new.