Chapter 30.

7 years later

| y/n |

" dad mommy come here! " Cameron yelled.

" yes love "

" what cam " joey says.

" look what I made!! " Cameron says.

It was a picture of all of us, after Cameron was born.

Cameron Lee Birlem.

You never thought a bump with a boy could make your life turn around to where you meet that one boy, could ya?

Joseph Matthew Birlem.

I never ever thought that'd I grow up too have a kid with such an amazing human being, nor did I think that I would have a kid. 

When I was younger, I'd think at 22 years old, I'd be going to parties and getting drunk and having fun.

but nope I'm living an amazing life, with an amazing people, with an amazing life.

I went through many breakups when I was younger, but that one boy made that turn all around.

// this is the enddd of this book:( yes this wasn't a good ending and I'm really sorry. If you want too read another book of mine click on profile and you got two too pick from:)) also I wanna thank all of y'all for the support on this book. We've went through a ride on this book, with a lot of mistakes and a lot of things don't make since because I was 12 when I first made this book but we all Gucci:))) stay positive:) bye hoes.