I Found This...

I Found this on iFunny. Not a good place for this, I know, but it's true.

Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this.

You come home from school one day. You've had yet another horrible day. You're just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you've written and rewritten over and over. You take those razor blades and cut for the last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter close to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to tell you that dinner is ready. You don't answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on the bed, so he thinks your asleep. So he tells your mother this. Your mother goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She's screaming your name. Your little brother, so confused, runs to tell your father "Mommy is crying and sissy won't wake up!" Your father runs to your room. He looks at your mother, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what's going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts crying. Your mother crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at school, there's an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and when it does, everybody goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean, popular people, they think of all the things they've done to you. That kid who used to tease you and call you names, he can't help but hate himself for not telling you how beautiful(or handsome) you really were. Your ex boyfriend/girlfriend, the one that you told everything too, that broke up with you. He/She can't handle it. He/She breaks down and starts crying, and runs out of the school. Your friends? They're sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could've helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? He/She is in shock. He/She can't believe it. He/She knew what you were going through, but didn't know it would get that bad... Bad enough for you to end it. He/She can't cry. He/She can't feel anything. He/She stands up, walks out of the classroom, and falls to the floor, shaking, screaming, but no tears come out. It's a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that one with the bright smile and amazing personality. That one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people remember the good times they've had with you, there were a lot. Everyone's crying, your little brother still doesn't know you killed yourself. He's too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him a lot. You were his big brother/sister, you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, he/she stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground, he/she loses it. He/Shee cries and cries and doesn't stop for days. It's two years later. The whole school talks to counsellor therapists at least once a week. Your teachers all quit their jobs. Those mean people all have eating disorders now. The kid that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with random people. Your friends all become depressed. Your best friend? He/She tried to kill himself/herself. He/She didn't succeed like you did, but he/she tried. Your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He selfharms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your father became a workaholic to keep his mind off of your death. Your mother became depressed and just lays in bed all day.

People care! You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don't just affect you, they affect everyone. Don't end your life, you have so much to live for! Things can't get better if you give up. I'm here for absolutely anyone who needs to talk. No matter who you are.

💕Stay strong,

Bree.💕