part 2

Dips pov
I looked at him and he had the most goofiest smile ever. Then in reaction he kissed me with his actual lips. I take off his shirt and we got the sleepover started.

I am really bad with lemon so have patients with me.

I grabbed him by the waist and threw him on the bed he took off his pants and I did the same. Maybe I will call him prince and he can call me his princess. Jk but anyways I am a top so don't get he wrong idea. I pulled his undies off and it was a decent 6in. Dick he had. It twas perfect.

Your pov
He pulls my underwear down and he starts sucking my dick. It was so much pleasure until he told me 'listen y/n, this is my first time plz be gentle.

Afterwards I flipped him over and I started pumping in and out. He was tight so it was really hard. But who cares I thought I was going to be the bottom but I'm not. After about 20 minutes or so I told him in or out. He said in...... I came in side of him and he gripped my back and moans so loud it was the best.

😐Time skip😘

I woke up the next morning thinking about dip-dip and our love scene from yesterday. I'm really happy he likes me. But where was Mabel. I hear a ding from my phone saying "hey y/n it's Mabel how was your love scene yesterday I recorded it. I will send it to you so you can post it on the porn website or something. Lol see ya soon." Get that woman I swear. But who cares I got the love of my life and I'm happy about that.

THE END