Mr.hooks is late!

"Ah, I'm gonna be late!" Mr.hooks said as he looked at his clock.It was his first time teaching, and he didn't want to be late. He got up and put on his panties, bra, socks, skirt, shirt and shoes. He went to the kitchen and quickly made some toast to eat on the go,"Ok I'm off mom!" Mr.hooks told his mom. She glared at him and said,"Get out of here you ugly piece of shit!" As he left the house, he ran as fast as he could to school. When he was running, he fell down. Because of his falling, his skirt was lifted up by the impact which revealed his panties,"Ahhhh!Someone Help!" He yelled. Mr.hook turned around and saw a tall man with a huge chin and a pointy-ass nose staring right at him about to come to his aid. The tall man went up to him and asked,"Are you ok?" The tall man proceeded to put Mr.hooks back to his feet. Mr.hooks noticed that the tall man had school uniform too. "Are you going to Defecation Fetish high school?" Mr.hooks said. "Yes.",The tall man responded. Mr.hooks asked the tall man a question in a shy manner,"Wha...What's yo...your name, My n...name is Mr.hooks". The tall man swiftly responded with,"Jonathan, Jonathan Martinez. Mr.hooks was surprised that it was the tall man's name because the drug dealer that sold his mom coke went by the same designation. Jonathan told Mr.hooks,"It's almost late so I have to leave soon, I will talk to you later,bye!" Mr.hooks blushed as Jonathan winked at him. Mr. hook proceeded to walk to school as he too was almost late.