Chapter 11

Frisk's POV

As the fake sunlight of the underground began to fill in the darkness in the ruins I yawned. As I'd predicted, sleep never came. I felt tired, but I couldn't bring myself to give in. Standing, I stretched to give myself some time to wake up.

My hand fit around the old door knob to Tori's house and I twisted it, pulling open the door and slipping inside. As soon as I'd shut the door I'd flinched at Flowey's "Ahem". He knew now too that sleep didn't come to me at all last night.

Sparing a glance at him, I sighed. He still looked sympathetic, but also like a stern parent who's kid's hadn't gone to bed on time. He lifted himself onto my shoulder and I sat down in Tori's old chair.

"Frisk..... You could've said something. I would've stayed up with you..." He stated. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"You would have murdered me. It doesn't matter anyway I'm fine. I just slept on the porch is all..." I said, mumbling the last part.

He laughed, laced with irritation. "That was the old Flowey... Hell you saw last night that I'm different. Solitary Confinement does that to people. It does matter, you're not fine, and we both know that that was a terrible excuse for a lie...."

He was right in every way but my ego had gotten the better of me so I'd continued to bicker. "I am fine. I'm used to not getting a lot of sleep ya know..."

"That isn't something to be proud of Frisk... Listen... I know you're scarred okay...? You don't have to be alone anymore.... You can talk to me..." He said, his stern features softening.

I wasn't going to lie, he was a very good friend. He knew me very, very... Well and that's what scared me the most about him. He knew me better than I knew myself. He knew what I felt before I did. And now that he was "good" so to speak, He would probably learn more.

I sighed again and felt a leaf brush away tears that I didn't even know had fallen. "Please don't cry.... It's giving me bad memories..." He requested quietly. All this care. It was so overwhelming.

For five years I had been on my own, I was the only person I was there for. I'd thought that changed when I found little miss but then..... And now this flower. A flower whose petals seemed to glow in direct sunlight... He was here for me. Had my back.

I nodded slowly and wiped away my tear onto my wrist. " S-sorry..."

"Don't apologize, its fine...... So what are your plans again?"  He asked, moving himself to the arm of the chair. It was where he would sit when Tori would read to us. I ran a soft hand through my hair and cleared my throat, clearing the lump that had formed in it.

"Get into Snowdin, scope out the place, and live in the skeleton brother's old place until I get bored of doing whatever the fuck I want and kill myself."

"Wait, you're gonna what?!?!?!"

I let out a long, slightly agitated groan. "Of course you focus on that last part..."

"Frisk why???"

"Flowey there is nothing up there. Nothing but rubble, and skeletons, and dust, and blood, okay? I didn't seriously mean it when I said live down here, I came to remind myself of all the good times before I ended it. You said it yourself, it's solitary confinement down here. I.. I can't... "

And then it was silence.

It seemed that was the only answer to anything. Silence.....

But then he spoke. "I'll be around.. I'll watch you but... I can't get more attached. I'll see you later Frisk.." And before I could get out so much as a 'Wait!!!' He was gone.

And the deafening silence returned.

Deciding I couldn't stay here any longer I'd grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I wasn't spending my time in a dead silent house. I would die first.. I took my little trip down the steps and followed the long hall ahead of me. I could almost hear Tori beggin be not to follow her. It brought back memories that I didn't want so I walked faster.

And Then I was in front of the door. 

________________________________________________________________________

Here ya go! 

I finished this last night and I have to do chapter twelve tonight.

So enjoy!

:3