His Favorites...

Chapter 4,

His Favorites...

Zach an I walked for a moment in silent. This wasn't an awkward silence, more like, a peaceful silence, a silence that everyone kills for. I trotted around in the woods right on Zach's tail. I was more interested in kicking rocks and dirt, than paying attention to where I was going.

Zach and I kept walking for at least 20 minutes. The original dirt path had disappeared and turned into grass, and dandelions.  

He stopped suddenly in the middle of our walking trip, causing me to crash into his back. I fell down and landed on my bottom with a thud. Zach turned around and looked at me.

"Haha! You-" he laughed. "okay?"

I gave him a dirty look. But my dirtiness had quickly turned into giggles and grins. "Fine, fine, fine. I am so fine, okay?" I giggled.

"You have to get used to walking these long distances, okay? Everyday, we will be walking at least this, maybe even more!" He said sternly. "But, your doing pretty well. . .I guess."

"Gee, thanks, really appreciate it." I said sarcastically.

"Welcome!" Zach said as he extended a hand out for me.

I took his hand and hoisted myself up. I shook the dirt off of me and actually looked around. It was gorgeous.

A waterfall was in the background surrounded by small plants,  the waterfall ended into a pool of warm water. The water was crystal clean, it was just wonderful. Surrounding the waterfall a few feet away, was a rock wall. The wall was about 100 feet high and wrapped around probably the whole forest. Fire and lava, along with a small volcano was in the left corner. A fountain was in the center of this magnificent place.

"This is a secret, okay? No one can know about this place." Zach said sternly.

"Why?"

"Well. . . its kinda. . .hard to explain. The villagers believe that only. . .we should stay in the town and stuff. They think its dangerous." Zach explained.

"Oh, ok!" I said.

"This is where you will be doing your training, you will experience Other powers, and start finding out who you really are, what you're really capable of." Zach said.

"Ok, but I'm just a werewolf, what other powers do I have?"

"Just like a vampire, super strength, and super speed, then a werewolf naturally has awesome hearing, smelling, and great instincts, courage, and bravery. Everything, and everyone of these powers, you will need to work at tremendously." He exclaimed.

"Ok. . ." I said. I really didn't want to work anymore. I mean I'm a freaking werewolf!

"Yeah, a werewolf's job is never done, there's always more work to do."

"Great, perfect!" I said sarcastically.