Chapter 1

If you like this book be sure to check out The Soul Mate (Book 2)! Luv y'all

This story has true facts in it and random stuff in it. Please enjoy!

My p.o.v
(Flashback from 7th grade. Its true) I have been on my tablet playing songs. My friend told me to sing so I got enough courage to do so. Then I sang and she said I was amazing. Then she took me to a boy that is the best singer I have heard in my school, well old school, and he said I was pretty good. That all was when I was in 7th grade. I am going into 8th and have a talent that I will work on.

Anyway, I texted my boyfriend and bragged to him about me being strong and crap like that and he said he would so pick me to be on his football team. But yet I told him I was kinda slow. I was the second fastest girl in my class and the third strongest though so I can see why he would choose me but still. Why? Anyway he asked me what I was going to be when I grew up. I said a cosmetologist.

Then I said if that goes wrong then I'll be a lawyer. But then again I have a talent. I can sing. He wished me luck on my future. (End of flashback) So yeah. That's how I found my career. Or decided I'll be a singer that does covers from other famous singers and I'll make my own songs. Anyway, I started texting my boyfriend. I am now 21 and he's either 24 or 25. So I'm going to surprise him. I texted him asking him what his address was. Ummm, it was something but anyway I put it in my GPS and started packing. We were going to meet for the first time in our lives.

I was nervous but happy. I walked over to my closet grabbing all of my clothes and shoving them into garbage bags. Then I grabbed everything from my shower and put it in a bag. I put my cosmetics in a zip lock bag and did the same with my toothpaste and toothbrushes. Don't forget my brushes and combs and hair supplies. I put the brushes and combs in one bag and the rest into another. Then I ran out and put the bags in the trunk. I texted him real quick asking Brandon if he minded dogs. He said no so I ran back inside. I put all my shoes into two garbage bags and put them in the trunk. I ran out of room in my trunk for my other bag is shoes so I put them on the floorboard of the backseat. I grabbed my dogs food, bed, toys, and leashes putting them in the back to.

Finally making the last decision, I grabbed my blanket and two pillows trying my best to shove them in the trunk but it wouldn't fit so I put them in the backseat too. Now all I had to do was get some food in the car and my dog then leave. I did just that to. That night I left. I had to take many 5 hour energy drinks and energy bars. I didn't want to stop until I couldn't take it anymore and had to sleep or eat.

1 and a half days later...
I made it to Tennessee. Sure, I stopped to use the bathroom about 5 times, got some more snacks at the rest stops, let my dog use the bathroom then left before I would even think about sleeping in the car for the night. I stopped in front of this house. It was a decent size. Nice yard and everything. I saw that his garage door was open and it was so big it could have fit two or three cars in there. I pulled in a knocked on the door. No answer.

I walked around the back and looked for him. Nobody. That was weird but then I thought that he might be at work or something. So I pulled out my blanket and pillows. Might as well get some rest. I probably look like trash anyway. I fell asleep.

A couple hours later...
I was awaken by somebody knocking on my window. I opened the door and stepped out nearly falling over, I was so tired. "Brandon?" I asked. He nodded thinking for a minute about who I could be. "Wait. Are you Layla, my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded yawning. He smiled so happily and hugged me. I hugged back tired. "My stuff is in the car. I'm sorry I look so bad. I drove hours on end and only made a few stops. No sleep at all!" He took me into his bedroom and let me sleep.

He held onto me and watched me sleep. Before I fell asleep in his arms, he kissed my forehead. I guess you can say I slept until the afternoon the next day. When I did, all my stuff was in his room and he was taking a shower. Wow, he was nice. Forget was, he still is. And he's mine. After he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around this waist, he was surprised I was awake. "Good morning." I said. "You mean afternoon." He said walking over to me smiling. I looked shocked it was the afternoon.

I stood up when he was behind me and put my arms around his neck. "I love you." I whispered. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me, his towel still around his waist. After the kiss, he grabbed ahold of the towel which nearly fell off when he let go of me. Then he went towards the dresser and grabbed clothes to go change into.

I walked into the bathroom with my clothes in my hand and asked him if I could use a towel. He said yea and pulled one out from under the sink. I kissed his cheek and turned on the shower. He walked out and I enjoyed the refreshing shower and the feeling of being clean once again. I brushed my teeth after I got out then I brushed my hair. Going through my bags and finding a towel in there, I put it around my shoulders so that way when my hair dripped, it would be on the towel and not my clothes. I charged my phone and found my dog in the living room.

"Bae, did you feed Mudpie this morning?" I asked. He said yea and showed me the bowl. It was empty except for the crumbs. I told him thank you and went outside in my stretchy pants and nearly see through tank top, my hair still wet. I liked being in Tennessee with Brandon. He was nice and so was his place. I never wanted to leave.

-

What do you think about the story so far?