2.

SelenaGomez: Performimg tonight

SelenaGomez: Performimg tonight. RomanReigns can't wait to see you at my performance tonight. Hope you like it.

RomanReigns, TaylorSwift, and 239,705 others liked your post.

RomanReigns, HarryStyles, and 1,285 others commented on your post.

RomanReigns: So beautiful SelenaGomez.😍❤

HarryStyles: That's my best friend, slayin' bad asf!😎👌

SelenaGomez: Thanks RomanReigns 😊 and thanks best bud HarryStyles.😆👍

RomanReignsGirl: Such a slut. How dare you gain the attention of my baby? Your such a whore, using Roman for fame and money. Just go die in a hole.

SelenaGomez: RomanReignsGirl Bitch, since when do you tell me what to do? Never. You need to stay away from my account or else I'm gonna report your ass to the users of Instagram. Leave my account and never come back on it unless you want shit to get real. And as for me dying in a hole? How about you go crawl in one and never come out? Huh?
*I'm sorry to everyone who has to read this and has been through the same problem. I hate when this happens.

RomanReigns: RomanReignsGirl How about you leave Selena alone?
1. Your being a bully to someone who did nothing to you.
2. If you were a true fan of me, you'd support me with my feelings towards Selena.
3. I want you to stop liking my pics and calling me your "baby." I'm not yours, and if you ever mess with Selena again, I'm reporting your account to the authorities. Unfollow me and never come back on my account. I don't want you to comment, like, share, or do anything with my pics. Goodbye!