The trio reformed

Start from the beginning

He was in his human/dragon form.

If you look at him from behind, you can see that his wings and tail had black markings all over it.

"YOU DARE TO CALL YOURSELF A GOD.....YOU DISGUST ME TSUBAKI YAYOI" Ika shouted.

"H-how do you know my name" She asked.

"I KNOW MOST OF IZANAMI'S SERVANTS....NOW....DIIIIIEEEEE" He shouted.

He charged at her.

She summoned a blade and shield.

He summoned his katana through a blue light.

When he drew his blade out a cold breeze came out of the sheathe.

Ikagaki attacked ferociously, rendering Tsubaki's attacks useless, she could only block...but even that is tough.

He eventually knocked her to the ground, then he wrapped his tail around his neck and he started strangling her.

"NOW....PRAY TO YOUR IMPOTENT GOD....OR WOULD THAT BE YOU....STUPID RED HEADED BITCH" He said clenching his teeth with a smile.

"WAIT...STOP" I shouted.

He turned to me....then he dropped her.

I went to Tsubaki.

"Are you ok" I asked.

"I'm fine...thank you" She said.

Ruby walked up to Ika.

"My payment" He said.

She gave him 3 gold coins

He then flew away.

"Ruby, what was that about" I asked.

"Oh, that was me giving him payment....I found this out through Diana, she would do anything for money due to her being a dragon, and I noticed that when some kids prayed at an altar with Ikagaki on it, he will answer the prayer, all you have to do is pay him 3 gold coins for summoning him, he will do anything for a price" She said.

"Then why did you need to shout" I asked.

"Because whenever someone claims themselves to be a god....an actual god will get angry and attack, I learned all this when I talked to Ikagaki in a restaurant" She said.

We were all shocked.

"He goes there every day for food, so I meet up with him regularly, he seems to have calmed down a lot, he's much nicer now, he even let's me play with his tail sometimes" She said.

Noel and Makoto walked to Tsubaki.

"I'm sorry....I was only following Imperitor's orders" Tsubaki said.

"Who" Yang asked.

"Izanami" Tsubaki said.

Makoto and Noel hugged her.

"It's ok, we forgive you" They said.

Tsubaki hugged them back.

"YAY THE TRIO IS REFORMED" Taokaka said.

"AAHHH WHEN DID YOU GET HERE" I asked.

"I've been around for the entire time, I saw dog person....who is now dragon person (Ikagaki), I noticed how tasty his tail looks" Tao said.

She started drooling.

"Also booby lady sent me here to get you, she says she wants to see you" Tao said.

"I can't....Ozpin said I can't leave" I said.

Ruby went on her knees.

She drew Ikagaki's symbol in the ground (if you don't know, the symbol is a cross with dragon wings), then she put her hands together.

"Hey Ika, it's me Ruby, can you come here" She said.

He appeared via a lightning bolt.

"What" He asked.

"Can you stall Ozpin and make sure he doesn't find out that y/n is going out of Beacon" She asked.

"Fine" He said.

She hugged him after paying him.

"Thank you" She said.

He was about to hug back....until Tao chomped at his tail.

He moved his tail so she was face to face with Ikagaki.

Tao surprised him with a hug.

He just stood there as if she weighed nothing.

"DRAGON PERSON" She said happily.

"You know Tao, most boys don't like women who are very clingy" He said.

He laughed.

We left.