The Tooth Fairy

Greg kept his promise and as soon as we got back he took all of his video games and put them in his suitcase and said "We should go swimming" I agreed. we got changed and started walking to the lake until Becky came in the living room crying I dropped everything and ran to her "Oh my god Becky what happen" I said "Mommy said she would put a dollar under my pillow, there's no Tooth Fairy." she said in between sobs. " Oh B calm down, she only said that because she's one of the Tooth Fairy's helpers" I said using her nickname macing her smile a tiny bit then she said "What do you mean" I laughed and said "Sometimes the Tooth Fairy is so busy she gets the mommies and daddies all over the world to help her with all the teeth" Becky smiled so big I thought she was going to split her face. Then Roxanne came out off the bedroom door and said in a very thick Spanish accent "Thank you Paige you a life saver, first you made Greg stop plying video games and go outside then you help me with Becky( you are truly a miracle worker" I smiled at her and said "It's no problem and making Greg stop playing  video games was only half my work he the only who packed them away and suggested going swimming because we are having a best friends day till you guys, you know leave" I said sounding sad at the end she looked shocked and said "Really Greg, My Greg, said to go swimming" I laughed again and said "Yes,yes he did,in fact we were going to the lake until Becky came in so we should go" I said to her before grabbing Greg's hand and leaving.

We spent the whole night at the lake until Deanna yelled that it was time to go to sleep.