The Beginning of Our Love

You and James have been together for a good two years and they were amazing. But, things didn't start off that way. Now, let's go back in time to where things began in 2012.

It was the summer of 2012 and you moved to LA to record and release your first album, Dreamin'. When it was released, your producer held a huge release party. Tons of actors, actresses, musicians, news reporters and YouTubers were invited. You were the world's new pop princess and you had so many fans. You wouldn't have been able to make it here without your 7 million subscribers on YouTube.

You got to the venue dressed in a coral colored hi-low, strapless dress that was long and flowy. That was paired with silver pumps and your hair was curled so it was lose and wavy. The paparazzi were screaming your name from every direction and fans were yelling at the top of their lungs. Your best friend, Demi Lovato was with you and told you that she invited Big Time Rush who you were a big fan of. You couldn't wait to meet them and just wanted to get inside and find them. But, along the way, you met so many celebs and you were really shocked to meet Zac Efron who was really hot!

Anyways, when you got inside, it was packed! People everywhere congratulating you on your album's success and so on. After a while, you walked backstage into a dressing room and changed into a black long sleeve that had a deep V-neck and gold detailing, as well as a gold fringe skirt that was pretty short. But, you had spandex underneath. You got a headset on and slipped on your in-ears and tied on your black boots that had gold detailing as well. It wasn't your first time performing live, but it would be your first time performing your album and in front of a bunch of professionals. Your nerves were getting the best of you and you were getting stage fright. After calming yourself down and huddling up with your crew, your nerves went away and you ran on stage with your dancers and sang your heart out.

After your performance, you went backstage and then back into the crowd. Everyone was telling you that you were great singing live and dancing the whole time. You wee getting a bottle of water when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see Demi and the BTR boys. "(Y/N), I'd like you to meet Logan, Kendall, Carlos, and James." You shook all of their hands. "Your performance was amazing and you danced the entire time!" Carlos said excitedly. "Thank you, but I've been to a couple of your guys' performances and it was phenomenal!" They all thanked you and then Logan asked, "We're having a Summer and Winter tour this year and we were wondering if you'd like to be our opening act?" You were so shocked that Big Time Rush was asking you to go on tour with them and you said yes. They were really happy that you agreed and the five of you exchanged numbers so that they could send details about the tours. Then, they took a group picture with you and James posted it on Twitter and Instagram saying, "@(Y/T/N) is such a great singer live and dancer! The guys and I have some awesome news coming for you Rushers!" You smiled and the night ended with you thinking it was all a dream.

The next day, you woke up and got ready. You dressed in a light washed pair of skinny jeans that had rips as well as a navy blur tank top. You paired those with a pair of black high heels and wore a tan hand bag. Your hair was straightened and you wore only mascara. You planned a day of paying a couple bills and then going to a meeting about the tours with BTR. After getting your bills paid, you drove over to Universal Studios where the Big Time Rush show records and where the meeting was being held. You walked through the Studio 27 door and James and Kendall were filming a scene. Quietly, you walked with a producer to the meeting room and sat while checking your Twitter. The guys and some business people walked in. You all talked for two hours planning where the tours will be and what equipment you'd need as well as who you'd be bringing on tour.

After the meeting, you were walking out to your car with James and he asked, "Do you want to go out for lunch?" You smiled and said, "As in a date?" He nodded 'yes'. "I really like you (Y/N) and I want to get to know you better." You blushed and could feel the heat in your cheeks. "I'd like that." You then hopped in your car and James got into his. The two of you drove to a lunch place and were followed by the paparazzi. You didn't care anymore and was just happy you were with James. You and James took a selfie and you posted it to Instagram and Twitter with this caption, "Out on a lunch date with this cutie @jamesmaslow". So many of yours and his fans replied with positive responses but there were a few negative ones here and there. That was just the beginning or your and James' love story.