"See it for yourself. They'll come find us sometime." The blonde shrugged, picking at her nail, which was covered in bright blue nail lacquer.

"So," Rose leaned in, making the other girls lean in as well, "Did you guys start wearing them yet?"

"What?" The other girls asked, confused. "Wearing what?"

"Zed- bras." 

Belle laughed, covering her mouth immediately afterwards.

"Oh my Godric!" Eileen laughed, clutching at her sides. "You're such an idiot Rose."

"Am not!" Rose defended, but the smirk played through her words. "But seriously, did you guys? 'Cause I already hate them." Everyone in the cabin nodded, shifting around in their seats. They all felt the same pain.

"I wish I could go back to training-bra's." Eileen sighed, laying down across the seat.

"Same." Rose and Lily chorused, making Belle frown. They were already past training-bras?"

"You guys are A's already?" Belle asked, brows arched. She suddenly felt very self-conscious. The three girls nodded, looking confused.

"You're not?" Eileen asked, sitting up slowly. "Lucky you."

"No, not lucky me. Every girl in second year probably has real bras already, and I don't." 

Belle crossed her arms over her chest, wondering how many other things made her look like a child. She was 12 now, should she be wearing real bras? Even though she didn't need them?

"Belle, that's not true." Lily sighed, shaking her head.

"Yes, yes Lily. It is." She threw herself against the seat. "Why am I like this?"

"Belle, we're only twelve, you got time."

"Got time for what?" Everyone had been so busy focused on Belle, no-one had noticed the door slide open to reveal the boys, who did not resemble giants. Sirius and Peter hadn't grown that much, and now all the girls matched their heights. James and Remus were taller. Remus now looked far too scrawny to not look awkward, but James had somehow avoided the awkward stature. He looked like a Quidditch player, to say the least. The girls frantically looked at one another to silently agree not to speak of the situation outside of the dorm, but Rose didn't seem to get the memo.

"Well, Belle here thinks-" She was cut off by Lily, who slapped her hand over the girls' mouth, Eileen, who had let out a loud yelp trying to block out the noise, and Belle, who had stopped hard on the girls toes with her boot. Rose seemed conflicted as she let out a cry of pain, her hand holding her foot where Belle had stomped. The boys stepped back, alarmed, as Lily slowly let go of Rose's mouth. The blond grimaced, but managed to squeak out "Nothing."

"Okaaayyy then." Sirius grinned, walking into the cabin and sitting down next to Belle. She was surprised at this, as Sirius usually chose to sit next to Rose, and anyone could see the disappointed look in not only the blonde's eyes, but Remus's too, who eventually took the seat next to Rose. James sat next to Lily, and Peter took the last seat available, next to Eileen. Belle turned to look at Sirius, a look of confusion clearly written on her face.

"What? I like being near the door." He winked, leaning back against the seat rest. Belle flushed a shade of pink, turning to Lily, who she also sat next to. Once seeing the rage upon the red-head's face, most likely due to James, she quickly abandoned her plans to start a conversation. Instead she looked up and spotted Remus who was already looking at her. She felt her cheeks inflame again as she ducked her head, silently praying that her face didn't look too flushed out. A quiet chuckle sounded from across her, and when she looked up, Remus held a bemused expression.

"How was your summer, Belle?" Sirius said suddenly from beside her, making Belle look away from Remus.

"Uh, okay I guess." She shrugged, shifting.

"Well, thats definitely a sign that it wasn't good." He continued, raising one eyebrow.

"Just my Mum and all. She...got worse." Sirius frowned.

"I'm sorry Belle. Wanna talk about it?"

"No." She huffed, crossing her legs. She didn't know why Sirius was being so charismatic or kind, but it mildly annoying. Though it seemed crazy, she wanted the normalcy of a teasing Sirius and a boisterous Rose to take her mind off the harsh real world.

"Okay." He smiled. "Let me know if you want to."

"Thanks, Sirius." She said slowly, eyeing the boy. This was way out of character, and Belle wasn't the only one who noticed. She looked towards Lily, who shared Belle's expression. Something clicked in Belle's mind and she stood up, backing away from the boy who was smiling like the Cheshire cat. The whole compartment looked at Belle.

"You two are going to do something." She stated, pointing towards the two trouble-makers. Sirius batted his eyes as a sign of innocence, placing his hand on his chest.

"How dare you accuse us of such things?" He scoffed, before his face morphed into a sweet, suave one. "We are angels, when have we ever done anything bad?" Lily, then noticing Belle's move was smart, stood and moved away too. Remus and Peter chuckled from their spots behind the girls.

"This is very out of character for you two." Lily pointed out, looking back towards the remaining boys who shrugged.

This time James scoffed, mimicking an angel halo around his head.

"Completely innocent over here." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm offended." 

Belle and Lily shared a glance, and though neither of them felt comfortable enough to move back to their seats, Lily took the brave path and sat back down, her back straight and her eyes darting around nervously. Belle didn't want to take the chance of being horribly pranked before the welcoming feast, so she sat down on the floor and crossing her legs. She leaned against Remus and Rose's legs, eyes narrowed at the boys. Everyone still stared at her, waiting for her to explain why she was sitting on the cold and disgusting floor.

"I'm being cautious."