*SAWYER HARTMAN&LUKE CONARD FANFICTION**

AN://WELCOME to our very first fanfitction we  are AWKK and this is our storyyENJOY!

***EXCUSE SPELLING MISTAKES AND IMPROPER GRAMMER***

Characeters: KAITLYN: Curly medium legnth brown hair with hazel green eyes and side swpt bangs 5'5 shy  but once you get  to know her she is very outgoing crazy weird funny has a dirty mind and is strong both physically and mentally and courageous.

AUTUMN: Curly medium length brown dyed blonde hair hates curlyness of hair hazel eyes 5'7 shy but once you get to her she is funny sometimes awkward and a total fangirl has a very dirty mind.

Sawyer: SAWYER HARTMAN

LUKE:LUKE CONARD

LUKE AND SAWYER ARE BROS Yo'ss!! (in the story!)

CHAPTER JAUN haha get jaun jaun as in the name oh okay.

*A WEEK BEFORE GRADE 8 GRAD*

"what about this one?" autumn said

"meh, i don't even like dresses whyy autumn why do i have to wear a dress?"kaitlyn whined

"i dont like dresses either but we have to look all fancy like" autumn laughed

kaitlyn grunted her weird animal grunt and tried on the dress.

*GRADUATION DAY*

*Kaitlyns P.OV.*

As i was slow dancing with sawyer hartman the hottest guy in our grade he opened his mouth and his voice sounded like a ringtone when  realised what was happening iwas awake.

Ihad a phone call From autumn.

i rubbed my eyes and sighed.

"what"i said grumpily into the phone "you interupted my perfect dream about sawyer"i countinued.

"oohh someones got a crush" autumn teased

"dude you know ive liked him since like sixth grade"

"yeah yeah just get up and get ready im almost reeady be there in a few"autumn demanded

"k" kaitlyn lazy repiled not arguing wiht her best friend.

kaitlyn got up and showered did my make a simple cat winged out eyeliner and bb cream and slid into my beautif black and whit dress just in time for the door bell to ring.

i ran down stairs to see a perky and excited autumn in a beautiful blue dress.

One salon trip later we were ready and heading to grad in our limo!!!

AN://hope you enjoyed!!

*~*AWKK