Preface

I clearly know that laying on the roof of my dorm with my headphones blaring music so high won't do me any good, especially at the middle of night. With the breezy wind of February blowing so hard as if it's giving me icy slaps. But it's all worth it. Because that's what I need right now. Or that's what I needed for a long time. You may have felt the betrayal once or twice through your life. And then you learned from it. But for some reasons I didn't learn from mine. And that's what is bothering me. Yeah, someone has betrayed me. Or it may be the life who betrayed me. I would suspect that too.

A figure came out of the blue and it's standing just above my head looking down at me as I looked back at its eyes. A boy. I didn't make any move. I just stared at him as he stared back at me. His face was blank, without any emotions. He bent down and removed my headphones. If it was me I would slap his hand for removing my headphones, but I reminded still with no words spoken. He bent down farther and what he did next shocked me the most. He kissed my forehead.

'' you will catch a cold here, go back to your room''

And with that he left. Simple act. Simple words. But they make my heart skip a beat. They make me out of breath. I stand up, go back to my dorm room and get under the warmth of my blanket. No matter how stubborn I am, I obey to his words. I obey.

~*~

The lovely cover was made by SK_Graphics

The lovely cover was made by SK_Graphics. Thank you:)