chapter 1 part 1

"Harry Potter has come to die" Voldemort said while having his wand pointed to harry. Harry nodded his head say "yes, I have come to die" he looked shocked than said. "Avada Kedavra!" The curse hit harry but there there was a bright light that surrounded harry.

Once the bright light was gone. Stood there was harry he had white eye, white hair, pale white as snow skin including white lips. He had a C shape on his forhead that looked like a moon. He had these blue earrings in, white suit with a little bit of blue patterns on a cape white was a whitey blue on the in side and dark blue on the outside and it looked like it was cloating as if it was a live. Pearl like beads also attacked to him but also swaying around him to rings on just metal the of metal but with a diamond. He had a cane with a diamond white shined bright with power and magic. Glitter and jewels/ diamonds swimming around him also some attack to him like his clothes and that. And shoes that a high heel which are white and blue. (described the picker up top)

Everyone looked at him shocked. Harry lift his hand up and clicked his finger well his thumb and middle finger. After he clicked, hadgrid was dead (sorry). Everyone turned a gasped. They turn back to harry to see an evil smirk on his face.

He said "let's rule this world" he clicked his fingers again and teleported everyone into the courtyard of Hogwarts. Students and the teachers were luckily a sleep at the moment.

*harry pre view*

I felt like I should be on the right side and that side feels like Voldmorts side. I turn myself invisible but only Voldemort and his leaders can see me including the man that I have a crush on Severus (grinned). I turned and sad " course cayious but leave Snape alone, also Im going to his right now bye and see yeah layers allergaters" I then skipped of to Severus private chambers to find the prince of darkness.

Once I got there's sneaked in because I got through his wards easily. I skipped into his hp bedroom and clicked my fingers then the light came on. Severus woke up and sat up fast to only see me standing there. " moon prince" I nodded my head "more like harry potter the moon prince" (giggles). Severus smirked and can over to me he took his glamours off.

He had the same mark on his forhead. His hair is dark blue. His cloths are dark blue mix with purple, he has dark blue eyes, he has dark blue gloves. He had also high heels on which are dark blue and purple and he also had pale skin  also taller than be.

He said " my moon prince" and I said "my prince of darkness" then we kissed