The discovery of a new hero.

Insecurity had filled the town. The tentative peace in our street also became more problematic. We heard some grating voices of men ordering our neighbors to open their door. Apparently they didn't respond They were frightened and thought that the uninvited guest would leave if ignored. They were all confused and were at loss on what to do. In any case their reluctance to open the door made the unwanted visitor mad, they broke into the house and stole some various items that is valuable to them, they got to our house, they didn't take the trouble to knock neither did ask us to open. They threw a grenade that blast the door right open then as It blew of in pieces a part of the destroyed door almost landed on Jenny but was lucky enough to make a step back before it landed. As they were about to get inside the house,  a man in a Red suit with a long electrified rod showed up and shocking them till they got asleep he called the cops on them, and as he was about to leave Jenny came out asked for his name and as he looked back, he smiled and said, strange and got into his Red lamboguine and zoomed of then as he left Jenny father came and took her inside and as he looked back he saw a glowing bright light and then a rough sound hitting the street like an earthquake  then he ran in side thinking it was an earthquake  but it wasn't, it was Mr strange car that exploded. After he ran out of the car then as he stood he saw the captain of gang pointing a great pistol on his head as he stood up he pulled a button and as he did that he disappeared. Get me a ride Steven, this invisibility won't hold much longer , strange said, so as he is making a run for it, his body blinking like an unstable light bulb then a tsunami cycle came with speed, get on let's roll, and then zoom off. Phew that was close said Steven. Increase the timing for the invisibility, strange ordered OK sir, Steven said. Oh and one more thing get me a new car and this time  it must be made of  tatainium and also my suit needs much more device and some fixing too. OK OK is that all ? Steven asked, yes , strange  answered desperately and went into his mansion. Got to find out who that guy is. And as he looked at his laptop his mouth opened wide tears dropping right of his eyes  and his head vibrating filled with anger and frustration then he slammed the laptop closed, and said :tomorrow is D day.